Reviews for Family Matters
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
What darling prequel!

An unexpected happy ending.

And its about damn time Sam and Dean both got one. I'm just so happy they can share it with John (who is SUCH a sweetie!)
ROBINV chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I absolutely ADORED this! It demands a sequel, too! Love, Robin
irismay42 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Most definitely an unexpected happy ending! But a really nice one! Wouldn't that be funny if Sam ended up the single dad after the one night stand, while Dean managed to get away with it all those years?

Loved how you had Sam trying to research fatherhood on the laptop while Dean was actually falling back on having done this parenting thing before - with Sam. So in character - I could totally see that happening!

Nice prequel!
LorGilFan chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
It's me Rene, stupie thing would not let me sign in.

Any who, I loved the prequel as much as the other, it was right on. Very Winchester like, great as usual.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Got to say I just loved the moment when Sammy started getting onto Dean about hs lifestyle finally catching up to him only to find out the baby was his-that was a moment of pure genius!
GhostBehindYou chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I read "Proud Parents" and really liked it, so I was glad when this arrived in my inbox. It was interesting to see how the brothers came to be in that position, I also wondered if the first was set before Dean made the deal or after Dean went to hell and subsequently came back, so thank you for answering that. Very well done, thanks for sharing this ] Apologies for not reviewing the first, I've become rather lazy when it comes to reviewing. -tuts at self- Anyway, looking forward to the next piece of writing.

GhostBehindYou, x
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
THAT IS SO SWEET you have to continue with more stories of Uncle Dean, Sammy, and little John.
Rhesa chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Yay I just read and reviewed the other story this morning and requested more, so thanks! Its adorable to see them happy and raising a baby. After all the deal angst I need some happy boys! Would love more of this AU if you're up for it? Pretty Please
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Great story. I didn't read the first story, but I'm going to do that now. I like that Sam and Dean named him John Robert, and that Dean knew how to take care of the baby. He practically raised Sammy so of course he would be able to take care of the baby. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.