Reviews for The ChildMaker
Kashi-Mishiao chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
lol loved it will you plz do more
Madame Hearts chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
i must say that this stroy was very good
Ore no Naruto chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Aww..

Haha. Grimm was so cute!
dohkajou chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
aww..so sweet.i hope that you will write a sequel on this 's a waste if you don't.i want to know how they raise the child.
klok755 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Aw... How sweet, a Grimmjow is a papa. Does that make Ichigo mama? Hope there would be a sequel to this.
LapinNoirDeCalifornie chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Cute!
Spontaneite chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Oddly enough, this buggering thing made me 'aww' and laugh my ass off at the same time. And grin freakishly. Nnh, my insanity has reached ridiculous proportions...

Good job. I suggest you follow your other reviewer's advice and do an epilogue...or sequel...or something. As for the other flameish reviewers, well, screw them and ignore them. And, for the finishing touch, throw a beaver at them.

Oceanwind.
kerumica chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
this was the best crack story. you should do a 'few years later' follow-up. that would be awesome :)
Innoke chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
That was so cute! I love it.
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
aw,that was so cute!
ghjklfdsawe chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
OMG i love this story, it's so cute! You should write a sequel (sp?), maybe about them taking care of their new child, or maybe like five years in the future with more than one child running around the house! XD
Pollux Unbound chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
man! i would've wanted to see how the child looked like! genius urahara, i gotta say... well if there's a next chappie you can start posting now because...i'm waiting! haha ja ne!
Sesshy'sGirlLOL01 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008