Reviews for Apparently The One That Can Bury Us Alive
TheKarrotWhoShallNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
OMG AWESOME! *Tear drops out of the corner of my eye* You got my wonderful weak spot!
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Well, on one hand, I don't like that Tamaki was kissing her while she was asleep, which did seem like taking advantage of her. Also, neither seemed especially concerned about the other's injuries, and with Haruhi being knocked unconscious, she might've had a concussion or serious head injury, especially since she went back to sleep again shortly afterwards. Also, I wish the story had started a little earlier, so we'd actually seen them during the earthquake, felt their fear as the elevator got stuck, felt their panic as they realized they were trapped while the school crumbled around them, felt their worry about the others and whether they were okay. On the other hand, I like that they finally admitted their feelings for each other, like that they were stuck together in an emergency type situation, and like that the other hosts worked so hard to find them. Love that there were a few hundred guards nearby when they kicked the door open to rescue them. Sounds like Kyoya was really worried.

Interesting story!
Julianna Heart chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
wow. u r an amazing author! please right more.
HarmonyGrl chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Haha very long oneshot but i love it!
harukanagasaki chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
to behonest, that was the best tamakiharuhi fic i've ever read!
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This IS a very long oneshot. :p It's really nice and sweet. :)
woofyy chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i really like it. it's so aggressively written with passionate images of the admiration between the two. lols good luckies for your future stories!
FallenAngels85 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Oh, my God...that's all I can think of right now. xD

This was so amazing! A true Tamaki x Haruhi luvers dream.

This was so good! Thanks for posting!
NiGHTS chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This is the greatest Haruhi and Tamaki oneshot I've ever read. I love it so much! :)
soulja-boy-007 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
i luv this fic! i luv tamaharu!
Spaz the Naruto fan chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
that was so cute i love tamaki/haruhi
Sakuras Heart Healer chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Hehe that was an awsome story I loved it so cute between Haruhi and Tamaki!
Haruhi-Sakura13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I really loved it! Tamaki and haruhi are just so cute.

Great writing it really captivated the reader!

TAMAKI AND HARUHI FOREVER !
M153RY.L0V35.M3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
love dis fic
polkadottedgirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I love it, no mistakes at all good job