Reviews for NanoFate Mixx
bubble.duckie chapter 7 . 9/21
I can't believe it. Shamal is ok with that? oh my! I love signum bt really?
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 9/21
Oh gosh- that was just a wonderful chapter. Love the songs!
bubble.duckie chapter 5 . 9/21
That was wow! I love Nanoha here even if I was upset with her during the first few chapters. She's amazing!
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 9/21
Fluffy feelings everywhere while I'm reading this chapter! Wheee!
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 9/21
Gosh! I'm such a sucker for bittersweet, angsty stories and this story just does it for me.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 9/21
What a mess! Fate must be really confused now. However, love will make you do the strangest things!
Lauren Smith chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Did Fate die? If so that sucks!
Rightsaver143 chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
What's the next chapter
xfgjhxfghfgh chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
! what happen to Fate-chan ?
venz07 chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
That was really I like how you started the story with the epilogue. buut, you just had to have a sad ending huh? lol I love it anyway. :)
moonpower02 chapter 8 . 9/18/2008
That is the sadness ending I have readed, But I liked it, it was a great story. Keep up the great work. Write more stoires when you can.
lil34 chapter 8 . 9/9/2008
That one left me crying a little. It really hit home after rereading the first section.

I do remember asking myself "where the heck was Fate" when reading part one. I though it was because of what happened before but didn't think about the time skip backwards. In retrospect it would make more sense now.

I hate to see Fate go but at the same time I'm glad it's not another Nanoha dies because of mysterious accident from long ago. I am glad there was some warning in the second to last entry.

Good story. I enjoy more fluff than not so I'll remember the good times. :P
Mr. Urahara chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
Unlike others, when I saw 'Danger Zone', I went not to find the song intended here but instead the JAM Project song DANGER ZONE, and proceeded to sing along as I read in a nerdy fashion, as that is what one does when JAM Project is involved, even if it's only distantly related to the subject.

Still, it was an entertaining fit, the DANGER ZONE I chose and the track.
Sayosi chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
You cruel, cruel thing. Sure, I was expecting something, but that didn't stop my heart from dropping. All that and she just...guh. Heart dropping again.

In any case, nice job. I like a fic that makes me feel, even if it's in this way.

Oh, and your shameless self-promotion amused me to no end simply because I read this after I read Shard Card. Muwaha.

...

Oh dear, there goes my heart again.
markesellus chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
Wow, I never realized how sad track one is after you read this. Anyways too bad for the sad ending. It made me tear up. ;.; FATTEE! Now that that's over with, this story is so WIN! It was a great idea to get requests and do a bunch of song fics that fit in with each other. Usually I really don't like song fics but if its NanoFate I just can't help it. Great job!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »