Reviews for Tempered Fire
The calling chapter 1 . 1/9
This was so cute, I ship them really hard
Fokusas chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
"All right Sparky, yipyip!"

Made me laugh hard :D
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Loved it!
Non Malum chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Please continue!

(if this isn;t a one-shot) (I don;t think it is) (it doesn't say complete)
Thomson chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Very cute! Nice job :)
BG-13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
NICE
misscutestuff chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
So cute!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
haha great start. Anymore soon?
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Adorable, I love it! I can vividly see Zuko giving Toph a piggy back ride, and it tugged at the heartstrings when they were discussing Iroh. Goining on favorites!
Gaahina chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
funny! xD very nice
Nook Sundry chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I ... think I died of cute. XD *flails*

Now that was gorgeous. Charming, completely in-character ... Way to go. Toph and Zuko deserve quality fic like this.
Liz chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I adore your story! Please write some more Toko! I love the pairing! Thank-you for writing it! I don't know what I would've read if you hadn't written it~ Probably something not so good... as good as this anyways... TaTa! Auf Wiedersehen! Ciau! Bye Bye! Syanara(I think that's how you s
Mystic Blue 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Really well-written and thoroughly in character. This is a scene that we never got that I would have loved to see. I didn't like that Zuko and Toph never became close like Zuko did with the other three... in my mind she would always be the first person to accept him into the group and I wanted some payoff from him about that. Err, not romantic, but some acknowledgement for her efforts would;ve been nice. Or if we got to see her get back at him for burning his feet!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
intresting
Lilmouse8 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
“You might be right about being one of the guys after all. All I’m getting is a nose-full of guy-smell back here.”

“Funny,” he said, unable to stop himself smiling. “I’m getting the same from you.”

Aahahaha I couldn't stop laughing at that bit, classic. Great little story, characters are perfectly portrayed, love it.