Reviews for The Last and Alone Secret
Autobot Guardian chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
will there be any more of this?
Yorozuya chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
ah my god, this is so goood. I see some grammatical mistakes here and there, but I honestly can't being myself to care with such a good story.

Looks like you dropped it though, pity.
HappyPlace chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
Totally agree with infinityinmirrors: this story is great and should you decide to leave it here as it is...well, it would be a bearable loss (but still a loss).

I know you are probably tired of people telling you, but I really hope this is just a looooong pause and not a final curtain ;)

I say this not because I want to bug you or beacuse I demand/expect you to continue, but because I want to show you how strong is the appreciation we have for your works.

We love it so much that we can't wait to read more! :D

Anyway, thanks for these 14 awesome chapters

HpyP
infinityinmirrors chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
This story is brilliant! Best Perceptor-centric fic i've read! Im really bummed out it hasnt been completed but i guess its not too bad a place to end it!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 14 . 10/31/2011
I've read this fic through three or four times now, and I desperately want to know how it ends. Not knowing is driving me INSANE! Please pick up this story again!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
Wow great story can't wait for more.
SeekerMoonblade chapter 14 . 3/17/2011
i hope you eventually decide to update this again it is quite intriguing.
RavynFyre chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
I don't suppose that this fic will ever be finished? There's so much more to wrap up, and it's so incredibly intricately plotted. Perceptor fan in me aside, I want to see how this ends. How the Council goes, and how Perceptor finally comes to grips with everyone and trusting again, and how everyone comes to grips with him. Please say that there is more?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 1/17/2011
nice
Azure Neko chapter 14 . 9/6/2010
Wow, this is intense. You've got almost two seperate storylines-Perceptor's past with his gestalt and how it comes out to the Ark-perfectly intertwined with each other. On top of that, you're portraying intense emotional reactions in ways that make it personal. I'm throughly hooked.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 14 . 4/18/2010
If you're stumped for ideas, then why not do a reactions chapter. It would be interesting to see how the Protectobots, the Dinobots, & the Twins are handling this info. After all, Perceptor was part of the first getsalt; the Protectobots have got to be reeling. & both they & the Twins probably have nightmares about what happened to Perceptor & his team happening to them. Also interesting to see what the Aerialbots will think.
techiyona chapter 14 . 10/21/2009
I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews! It's really an interesting idea. I'm looking forward to learning more about Perceptor.
Dragon260 chapter 14 . 5/1/2009
Wow...Perceptor must have some lick to have Red Alert on his side to save his aft before his doom.
Teldra chapter 14 . 4/3/2009
More please? :)
Kittona chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
This was really really good. And that's probably an understatement, but I can't think of a better word right now. Is this the end of the story? It sounds finished but doesn't say complete so I was curious.

I did have some questions...

What was the final task that the reckoning program was supposed to allow perceptor to accomplish? And did he accomplish it? And how did he end up in the situation the autobots found him in? And why does he think that he's the only one of his team that would have been able to survive this long? (at least I'm pretty sure that's what his comment to Ratchet meant)

Anyway, it was an awesome read! I wasn't all that fond of Perceptor before I read this, but I quite like him now. . And your original characters were very well written. *Happy fangirl squee*
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »