Reviews for Just See Me
silveroaks chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
aww, isn't shika the sweetest? great job :)
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I thought for sure that she was about to b killed though. I got scared for a sec! Loved it! !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I love it! All the scene is just so hot!
M chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
So raw and beautiful, wonderful descriptions, thank you!
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was amazing! I really really loved this. Thank you so much for the awesome read!
cozieatbrains chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Wow... Greatest smut ever :))) really. I love how you portrayed shika and inos love with each other. This is just beautiful. Really. It made me warm.. Both Uhh body and soul? Hehe really you should write more. The plot is perfect, the diction and grammar very good. The pacing is all good. Just perfect :) i love it. Really. Very much in character too!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Cute!
insane missing nin chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That was really good
sumire.syrup chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Sighhhhh I think I love this not only because its super DAMN sexy but its so romantic. There is something so genuine about their feelings for each other that you bought out in the midst of a nasty lovers spat. I think you captured their relationship and characters perfectly. Coupled with sexy as the topping ;)
CrimsonBlood21 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
awesome so sweet
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
WAHHHHHHHH! YOU MADE ME CRY! TT_TT I was so sad when Shika got so angry... and I was horrified at what he did to her. Q_Q Poor Ino... (cries) But at least they made up in the end. :) (happyface) I love how Shika's so sweet and ironic. _ They're jealous for each other! (laughs) So cute... and dramatic. x_x I love it all. :D
kgirl50 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
oh my god what an excellent story i just thought it would be justy sex but you put a whole story behind her and him and it made sense it went along with their character perfect it was good and at one point i almost crried! excellent very vry well done
MidnightSurfer chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Holy shit. That was an amazing story. Aside from the steamy parts, my favorite scene was the bathtub one. Damn. I actually felt something when Shikamaru poured his heart out. Most lemons are not that deep and normally the characters are there just for the sake of being there. In your case, you actually gave the characters some depth and that was much appreciated. "Bravo" to an incredible story )
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Wow thats really good very romance _
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Such an awesome story. Had enough detail to describe why they did what they did. Excellent work.