Reviews for Serious
Kenzie chapter 16 . 11/15
Omg i loved this, im on a nostalgia trip looking at death note fandom and found this! Its so cute and i love the concept so much. The characterization is good too! Also, YAY 600TH REVIEW FOR YOU!
infinite eternity chapter 12 . 10/21
Ahhh! I'm rereading this and I remember what happens next! Doesn't lessen the suspense, though
Hands down, my favourite fanfic of any fandom...EVER. I was laughing and crying and squealing and just...ugh. Beautifully written. Definitely saving this for rainy days. Thank you for writing this.
failings chapter 1 . 9/16
Omg sorry I just left a review and realised I had confused you with another writer who hadn't written anything else at all! I sometimes read on my phone and then wait awhile and then review by typing on my laptop haha. Anyway yeah, I'll probably look through more of your fics now :) I just wrote this in so my wording wouldn't be taken strangely
failings chapter 16 . 9/16
This is seriously one of the best fanfics I've ever read (that was unintentional but I laughed when I realised). There was such an uneasy feeling to the conclusion of Kira and honestly, that was so important because it really made me connect with Misa as I was anxiously wondering what would happen (I'm referring to the first time I read this fic because after the third reread I already know where it's going and am just reading to have a good time). Thank you so much for writing this! I was disheartened to see you hadn't written anything else since you are such a good writer, but I'm sure you either grew out of this or just didn't have another idea you were desperate to get out like this one. Anyway, once again, thank you for writing, and if you do indeed read this, please don't hesitate to write more because I know I will be waiting to enthusiastically devour whatever you put out next (I have been one to read fan fictions from pieces I've never watched and enjoy them tremendously).
bubblyshipper chapter 16 . 9/13
Nice way to end things I loved it
bubblyshipper chapter 14 . 9/13
I like the sound of that goddess for Kira justice for L
TheDarkestLight chapter 1 . 3/29
Poor Misa, I wish I could hold you and kiss you.
AngelInTrianing chapter 16 . 3/14
Wow, what a great story X3 would it be okay if I do some fanart for this eventually, please?
Akira Desuuu chapter 16 . 2/17
I like this story. Will there be a possible sequel?
Cheslie chapter 16 . 12/31/2016
I love this so much. ;A; I'm crying tears of joy inside. This was so beautiful. Thank you for writing this! I really think Light never deserved Misa. It just makes me glad that this fanfic showed how Misa really deserves someone else. L to be exact. ;A;

Thank you for writing this masterpiece. Keep writing great stuff like this! I'd be making you my inspiration to become a great writer someday. Thank you, once again. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2016
Just wanted to say as its quite bothering me, the takada bitch calls light by his family name as "Yagami-san/kun" . She never even wen they were dating called him by his first name... so ya this fics really great btw. Love it
BenAddict Holmes chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
Wow what a fantastic fanfic! Enjoyed it a lot! You write really well.
Numbkid chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
This was an amazing semi-AU. Loved ths new Miss here & the slow LxMisa romance. It amused me how you used an OC named Ran because she reminded me of a girl named Ran from Detective Conan, so I pictured that Ran to be a fan of Miss. I do believe that Miss has 2 separate personae - one for the public eye and the other for the private. I sure do hope that there was an aftermath chapter to see how LxMisa would have worked. Thanks for writing this!
lovedthisfanfic chapter 16 . 8/25/2016
This is easily the most well written l x Misa fanfiction. Like their relationship is not rushed, and misa is shown to be as intelligence as she really is. Really though why is she depicted to be brainless is so many fanfics.