Reviews for Magic of the Deep
Edmund has BROWN eyes, not GRAY! lol XD
Guest chapter 29 . 3/15/2013
Awesome story.
I cried twice!
Keep writing stories like that more!
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 26 . 12/11/2012
Just finished your story, the ending is tragic in a good kind of way :-)
Storyseeker chapter 29 . 6/12/2012
Sorry, but I didnt know how else to send this message, as your PM is gone. Because of your great fic writing, I thought you'd be interested in what FF is planning...

Apparently, FF are planning to do a massive upheaval, and remove thousands of stories from its library, some of the best fanfics ever written, gone, never to be read again. They are removing anything involving sexual situations, or violence, or inspired by a song, the list goes on. And we as readers see this as a gross waste of talent and incredible material.

If you don't want to sign, fine, but please pass on the word to anyone who may want to. (Remove spaces)

(www. /petitions/ fanfiction-net- stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net)
Darkfire25 chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
Awesom,e so fa5r
seekerchasing chapter 29 . 5/27/2011
what a wonderful story. i'm so glad to have read it. Brilliant work!
DammitimmaD chapter 29 . 4/1/2011
OH MY ASLAN! I AM COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! I IS POSITIVELY GORGEOUS AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN PERFECTLY!

WONDERFUL! AMAZING! STUNNING! I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT!
Storyseeker chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
Brilliant story you've got here! I enjoy it immensely!

Incidentally though, Mr Tumnus is a Faun, not a Satyr.
dbd823 chapter 29 . 1/16/2011
AHHH, this is sooo sweet! I'm so glad I found this story, and it's overwhelming how you were able to put everything together the way you did! This isn't the first story you've written, is it? How long did it take to write it? Sunspot was so funny, and Veltra was a very interesting character to... uh, is meet the word? Anyway, this was a great story, and you did a wonderful job telling it!
Eraleigh Aminah chapter 29 . 12/30/2010
Within this past day, I've read all of this story, and I have to say, it's truly amazing. AUs are so rarely done well, but this is a true masterpiece. There were a few typos throughout the story, but who really cares, with such a work of art? I love the emotional roller coaster the entire story was. It really inspired me. So...I just wanted to thank you for writing something so incredible.
wiccanforever chapter 29 . 12/22/2010
I'm normally not a Narnia fanfiction reader, but I've been reading some of your Charmed fics and I just watched the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, so I thought I'd try it out. I'm glad I did, because this story was great! I am such an Edmund fan and I love how this story portrayed him.
lillelouis chapter 28 . 12/2/2010
This is the best story I've read in a LONG time! Really, a jem among gravel. Thank you SO much for sharing this with us! I'm of to see what else you've written :)

lillelouis chapter 29 . 12/2/2010
This was possibly my favorite chapter, were I to choose one :) SO AWESOME! Edmund's admission at the end to Aslan, his confusion - every little piece of splintered psyche - just fits. It's all very frighteningly realisitc which is one of the things that sets it apart from all other stories I've read on this site. It's not overly emotional with poetic metaphores, but it HURTS. It literally bites into the skin and aches. Very few can say so much with so few words.

This is really wonderful and I'm gonna hurry up and finish it now.

lillelouis chapter 23 . 12/2/2010

This is really wonderful and I'm gonna hurry up and finish it now.

lillelouis chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
Hi I'm a new and very avid reader of your story. So far it's really great! Surprisingly so, considering the volitile plotbunny you've presented us with. Reading the summary, I must admit, I didn't think it could be this good. This thought out. But indeed, you seem to have a very thorough plot planned out for us. And yes, I know the story is complete and that this comment is moot :) But I wanted to let you know how good I think this is - already now.

So. The family situation with Dar and Sera seem pretty basic. As it does with the rest of the small village. They've simply relocated. Secluded from the rest of Narnia. But what has me baffled is Edmund. I'm guessing he doesn't remember anything about who he really is or what transpired during Jadis' reign? I'm very interested. You're doing a great job building the tension. With that in mind, I'm gonna stop now and continue reading. I should probably call it a night, but just a little longer won't hurt :)

Great job. I will DEFINITELY be reading more of you stuff.

Cheers. Andi.