Reviews for Unrequited Love
hunny141 chapter 17 . 4/26/2010
aw sweet way to end, but that better not be the end of the story. i want more! please:P
Pen-Pal-T.T chapter 17 . 12/30/2008
LOVE IT!
Anise Nalci chapter 17 . 12/12/2008
It is a good possible ending... :)
kasmira36 chapter 17 . 7/28/2008
Sad chapter indeed, but I must say, good job.

By the way, I wonder, SHE was not a little girl, SHE was matured and surely could take care of HER brothers. Why THEY had to stay at the orphanage? I've seen some movies about orphans, if they were not little kids and had homes of their owns, they didn't go to the orphange. Sorry if I'm wrong.

kasmira36 chapter 16 . 7/23/2008
First of all, apologize for some offending reviews.

I don't think this chapter made much sense. According to me, when a boy asks a girl out, he should make sure to do as best to impress her, shouldn't he? Certainly it's not like 'how about horse back riding' but cannot afford it and getting help from someone else.

Besides, I think there are some better ways to write a 'lime scene' which not starting with HE offered to give HER a massage, having HER take HER pants off, and SHE willingly did it. In my opinion it was not proper for a good young lady like HER. Anyway, your descriptions after that were good.

Again, sorry for this offending review. It's just what I think.

kasmira36 chapter 15 . 7/20/2008
Still a short chapter, less than 5 minutes reading. Also, expect some excitement next chapter.

By the way, you haven't written about HIS background or HIS family, only HE moving from New Jersey, I'd like to see more if you can. Because I've heard horse-riding costs much, doesn't it? So, HE should be rich, shouldn't HE?

kasmira36 chapter 14 . 7/19/2008
Referring to your note, I don't have to tell you once more, LOL

Anyway, HE seemed to a little advance, didn't HE? But I did like that!

Please don't forget to make the next chapter longer, o.k.?

kasmira36 chapter 13 . 7/18/2008
Now everything seemed to come back to 'normal', and yes, I'm looking forward to THEIR 'real kiss', LOL.

By the way, I feel offended about HIS eyes' color. I know Jeremy Sumpter's are blue, but in the movie (which is my favorite Peter Pan version), they seemed to be strange and beautiful, like sea-green or deep-blue, not bright-blue. It's just a comment, though, I don't mean to have you change what you've written.

Always enjoy your story.

kasmira36 chapter 12 . 7/16/2008
You know you've had 'A surprise' all along on almost every chapter. I've never predicted what would happen next. Also, after accepting my recommendation about reincarnation thing, you could incredibly progress it. You are no ordinary author indeed!

kasmira36 chapter 11 . 7/15/2008
According to me, your kissing scene is quite weird and embarassing. I don't think it is a good idea for such a scene in this story. May I suggest, wait until HE turns to A Boy would be better.

By the way, Dale seems to be interesting. I wonder if he was HIS rival.

kasmira36 chapter 10 . 7/13/2008
What a surprise chapter! I never expected it'd turned out this way. I just told you what I've thought because as an old woman, I rather am interested in possiblities or the way things should be. You've done it great!

kasmira36 chapter 9 . 7/11/2008
You have an amazing idea to change HIS name while the story goes on, awesome. I wonder if Petra would really leave.

Anyway, this chapter seems to be short. It'd be good if you make the next chapter longer.

kasmira36 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Again, thank you for accepting my recommendation.

This chapter is emotional and wonderful. The more you write, the better you make. Keep on this rate.

kasmira36 chapter 8 . 7/9/2008
Again, thank you for accepting my recommendation.

kasmira36 chapter 7 . 7/9/2008
First of all, thank you for accepting my recommendation of the title of former chapter.

Sorry to say, this chapter is rather weird. SHE seemed to be hysterical, which I understand why. And Petunia 'kissed' HER? In my opinion it was quite awkward.

By the way, I think about 'Petra' instead of 'Petunia'.