Reviews for Royal Portrait
Ariyah chapter 1 . 1/4
"Unadulterated revulsion". Ed has got to have the best expressions of both face and phrase of this entire family!
Thanks for the giggles. I just feel the need to ask, though, where on earth did they land these maniacs who think royal portraits should look like that? Lewis distinctly said that Narnia fashions are beautiful to see and feel, so this question stayed with me those whole story.

Ariel_of_Narnia
zauberine chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
excellent...
MCH chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
very good and very funny.
meriland25 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Pure simbling cuteness!I laughed so much when reading this fic, its so original and fun, really cute, I love it!Great fic!
TheHuntersMoon chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
That's well cute
Airiblu chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This was written...back in '08.

According to what your profile says, this puts you anywhere between the ages of 11 to 13, yeah?

...

fhozoajdoososooakdncoedk. WHAT. Are you a frigging prodigy? Like, WHAT? Raging jealousy here, raging jealousy. I will kill with my bare hands for that sort of talent. /emocorner

AHMYGOSH, shall I resume creepy stalking? (By the way, nice story.)
Aces1219 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I'm still laughing at the frog-with-down-syndrome-voice! Amazing fic!
deviocity chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
awesome story! i loved how their portrait turned out. the best portraits are those that capture the heart and spirit of its subjects. is there a fanart of this somewhere? i'd really love to see one.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
So funny! Great job!
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
rofl poor Su, Lu, Pete, and Ed. lol
firewhiz chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Great fic, i couldn't keep myself from laughing several times :)
Hayley chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Hey, well done with the story, haha you can be glad I'm not one of those flamers and that I'm a very good critique concerning stories. Good luck with any other stories you are making at the moment
jaywolfe chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
The ending was not awkward at all. It was beautiful. I love it. Amazing job.
i'm afraid i can't remember chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That was really cute. :) I really liked the ending.
pinkkittykat8 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This really made my day! I was laughing from start to finish and I am so adding this to my favs! For a first fic, this is really good! (much better than mine I'll tell you that.) I'm going to read more from you on your profile! (that's where I found this...) Please write more soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »