Reviews for 03 02AU The Shakespeare Code
Heather Snow chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
Funny bit with the Doctor's reading assignment for Rose.
Qwerty616120 chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Oh god the end xD
xForbiddenLoveBitesx chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
I love how the Doctor wiggled his fingers at Shakespeare to tell him to back off. Beautifully written, as always. Thank you for writing this, keep up the amazing work :)
AthenaGirl823 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
LOOOOL
Genesis Chi chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
I laughed nonstop for about ten minutes, WELL DONE for thinking of getting them to discuss him in Harry Potter!
CapitanKaruAndTheRedShirts chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
GOOD GOD THESE ARE FUN
PardoxPixie chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Not read Harry Potter? Is that girl crazy?
ILoveWillRiker chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Awwwww so cute! I loved the end so much! I just absolutely loved him in that movie...
ConsultingTimeTraveler chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Ok, again, I absolutely adored the wedding rings and the fact that the Doctor showed his off.
I loved the cheesy lines from Shakespeare and How he read the Doctor so easily. Brilliant things you are writing here! Again, can't wait to read more!
thejacinthsong chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
I'm running out of ways to tell you how much I enjoy your stories. I'll get a thesaurus. LOVE IT.
seekerchasing chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Fantastic. and lol for the Barty Crouch/Doctor joke. i can remember re-watching the hp movies for the first time since i started watching doctor who and practically falling off my chair in shock when i reached that bit. then laughing, a lot!
Lumendea chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Okay, your writing of Shakespeare is even better that the original episode because of his final conversation with the Doctor, well done.
HiroLemonFan chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
Wait, the title's called "Harry Potter and the SOCEROR'S Stone".
ml101 chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
That final bit in the end was just so funny! :)
ValaEnVash chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
omg hahahahahaah i laughed til i cried at that last bit. brilliant! hahahahaha