Reviews for Night
HellenIsASwellin chapter 9 . 7/7
Gosh, when are you gonna continue this story? I read this over two years ago and this was the last thing I was able to read. You should really continue it, it's one of my favorites!
I know what you mean about some 'critiques' who tell you things like 'you suck' I've had that happen to me to. I don't mind it when people point out how I can improve but sometimes people just write crap. Anyway ) Now for my review. I can't wait to read more! Please keep writing as fast as you can.
This story is so kick a**! Will you continue? Please? Ignore the trolls! I love your work! They are just jealous that they do not have a fraction of your talent!
TheGalaxeus chapter 9 . 2/17
8 years later. No chance in hell this is getting more chapters.
cherrywolfy chapter 9 . 12/29/2017
Please update soon I really love this book
bakezorishoes chapter 9 . 11/25/2017
Really enjoying the story, can't wait for the goodies, ;P. Just a couple inconsistencies. First off, 19 is a digit over the year of majority in America. The main character is being treated as though she is a teenager still in highschool, as if she were 16 and not 19. The brother watching over her bit is a little excessive and more than a little eyebrow raising because she is more than old enough to have moved out of her parents house entirely, let alone be in need of someone watching over her. The cop claiming to want to take her home is just this side of ridiculous as well, seeing as she is a legal adult. A cop who is trying to get a 19 year old girl in his car because she is taking a walk down the street from her house is more suspicious than said girl taking a walk down the street from her house. its just kind of like "what? ". maybe you should change her age from 19 to 17 and it would make more sense, seeing as in that case she would still be mature, but still not legally an adult, making those aspects of the story mulch more reasonable. then in the most recent charter the yautja used perfectly functioning shoulder cannons, when earlier you were saying that they were one of the three things that were not functioning. Its an easy mistake to make, also along that strain, how did the yautja suddenly come to this knowledge that there were 2 xenomorphs in the area to be killed? That
knowledge also came out of nowhere and was a little surprising. those things though, as I said are easy mistakes to make, and just a little bit of proof reading and going back and reading over all that you have written is an easy fix for these inconsistencies.
this is not a flame, or at least it was not intended to be, I enjoy the story, just wanted to point out a few things that could make it even better than it already is
Cinthia Villaseor chapter 9 . 11/7/2017
Porfavor continúa con esta historia, me encanta y llevo más de 1 año esperando por leer lo que sigue. Te felicito por tu historia, me encanta.
TiredMonkey chapter 9 . 10/15/2017
ohmygosh plz continue! This story is so good, I remember reading this chapter a long time ago, I fell in love with this story and it makes me sad to see it hasn't been updated yet :( this is absolutely amazing, please continue to express your talent into something as creative as this fanfiction!
EllieNadder chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
This was amazing! Are you gonna update?
BookCritic chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Too many grammar mistakes which kept pulling me out of the story. Couldn't finish it.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/10/2017
Plese relese the next chapte
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
Please finish the rest of the chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Please finish the last of the series the wate is killing me
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I can't wate fore the rest of the sirees to come out
Predatorlover chapter 9 . 11/16/2016
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER I"M GONNA DIE OF WAITING!