Reviews for Don't be scared
Audrey.Hawkins chapter 1 . 6/28
Know that you've lost contact with this site so many years ago, I still feel like I should post these reviews because they're just great and very canon-like. Love your stories!
RomulusThePlanet chapter 1 . 4/26
Loved it. The bit where Harry suggests Sirius as a middle name got me teary-eyed. I like how Harry doesn't tell Ginny about the letter. I think a lot of authors would have had him tell her, but it seemed very in-character of Harry to keep it to himself.

The only thing I wasn't sure about was Harry and Ginny living in Grimmauld Place. I know Harry owns it, but I just can't see him wanting to live there, let alone raise a family there. Especially since when he inherited it he thought he'd be "haunted for ever by the memory of Sirius prowling its dark musty rooms alone, imprisoned within the place he had wanted so desperately to leave." I know that that feeling might fade over time, but I still can't see Harry ever wanting to live there.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
WOW! Sirius letter is really something
danimaltauro chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Sirius' letter ;((
Love it!
Lily13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
this was so nice and fluffy and gave me such a warm feeling that it almst made me cry. great story!
swaksha chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
That was just beautiful. I cried. :') James Sirius potter will be an amazing kid. Oh wow. The letter was so genuine that I had to cry. Lovely writing. Wish you had more of James and lily.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awww... Sweet.
LSDandKizuki chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Sobsobsobsobsobsobsobsobsobs SO CUTE AND SAD AWWWWWW
elie chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
So nice! ((Sirius)) beautiful gift, Harry must be delighted.
Blood.Stained.Fingers chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh wow! I loved this!

It's beautiful and just...wow :P

Kind of speechless...

Loved it XD
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
You can really tug at the heartstrings!I remember being scared to death to bring my daughter home. What if I do something wrong? How do you dress something that wiggles? Being an only child does leave one without a reference point. But it also does work out in the end. Just as long a you try. I have not thought of those things is a long time. Thanks for the sweet story and helping me revisit a piece of my own past.
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
That's so cute! I love Sirius and I think you wrote this story really well! :)

~Analie~
Dee chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
That was brilliant! Ibwas reading the story by another ff author that recommended you and this is the first one I've read! Needless to say I'll be reading more!
renzhie chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I know it's not supposed to be sad story, but I can't stop crying. :')
Lottie chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Made tears come to my eyes, so sweet and lovely. Absolutely brilliant