Reviews for Who's Your Daddy?
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Oh please update soon! This is getting interesting... I don't know who I want to be the father, on one hand I ship Huddy really hard and I think they're adorable, but at the same time Wilson would be an adorable father, and it would break his heart to learn Cuddy was sleeping with both guys.

UGHH! Decisions decisions! I'm leaning towards wanting House to be the father more though... But please update soon so we can find out for real!
huddyholic chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
oh no you did not just stop writing this! whos the father? You cant just stop and not say who the father is! lol
Mrs Don Draper chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
You are gonna update this, aren't you? It's great!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
I Hope you update this one, is good so far.
Casper1311 chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Usually I would be a bit disturbed by the premise of the story but your writing skills make it an interesting story nevertheless. Good job. Keep on! :)

Max Gat chapter 2 . 7/19/2008

This is a good story - can't wait for the next update!
dlb42694 chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
omg love the story so far please continue
marychalloner chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
ohh huddy huddy huddy... i like wilson but here i wanna just him get out of the way lol please more
rocks and glass chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
This isn't the kind of story I'd normally read, but the content is hilarious and the whole situation just makes for a good read, helped of course by the fact that you can write well enough to pull it off. actually looking forward to more, it's a bit of an addictive story line.
postalservice chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
oh! can't wait for more! when is Wilson going to find out?
myelevencents chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Ga! This is making me sad! Poor boys and their bromance! Update again soon! I need to know what happens with Cuddy goes to see Wilson!
Tess-MD chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Now this is definitely an interesting storyline. I like it and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep writing please. :]

LadyKEEM chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
holy crap! o_O

cant wait for more!
postalservice chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
ooh, I can't wait for more :)
4Mim chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow! Cuddy's pregnant and not knowing who's the father?

it'll be very interesting to read House and Wilson's reactions and how Cuddy's going to deal with?

Update soon.