Reviews for Spear 5
Alley Cat Sunflower chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That was funny. :) I only own Lost in Blue 2 for the DS though, so I guess this is a completely separate plotline…
Yuniepie chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
that was awesome.
SilverCat63 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
ROFL!

So true! I'm almost afraid to admit this, but I was just playing this game earlier and darn it! My spear broke and then my fishing rod! WTF? Have some mercy game!
xXAlexaXx chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I haven't beaten either game yet,

but this,

this is HILARIOUS.

xD
ginny7777 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i started actually laughing outside. gosh i miss this game! arigato!
Shayrazor chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
So hilariously true. The sad part is how addicting these games are.
IManageMyMischief chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
HILARIOUS I could not stop laughing. Everything was dead-on true. Great Job!
tara Coman chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
lol! very funny and awfully true
Midnight Jasper chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Lolz, this made me crack up so much. I hate it when Spear 5 breaks too...it's like: I CRAWLED ALL OVER TO FIND A STONE AND A STICK FOR YOU - SHOW SOME RESPECT AND LIVE!

Heheh...

Oh well. It's really, really funny!

Jenny
LazyLaze chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
"That's it! No mildly romantic scenes for you!"

"But they're one of the only interesting things about the plot!" he said, appalled.

Utterly. Priceless. Oh, I was laughing so hard as I read this fic XD! These games do have the weirdest plot holes. Anywho, I'm faving this. Great great GREAT job! :D
devandonet223 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Oh my gosh! That was so funny! Even though my review is probably fairly late, I just had to review this! Nice job!
Sorrelpaw chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Lol! Loved this!
KrazyAndBlunt chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I love this. Me and my friend were writing a walk through, one day and we started making fun of stuff like this. By the way did you know that there are two more plot endings? And the raft is the easiest!