Reviews for Fall For You
delilah chapter 19 . 12/16/2017
this is a great story!
SarahLynn chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
Get a Beta if you're still writing. It's harder than you think to edit your own stuff well. You end op reading over what's actually written because you kn ow in your head what its supposed to say.

Outline. Outline. Outline. Outline big things you want to add. You repeated the advice Diane gave Bella as if she hadn't already told Edward.

Easy fixes.
Keep Writing,
Sarah
SarahLynn chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I was looking for a feelgood story and saw this on someones favorites. Loos good.

My personal disclaimer for unsolicited, yet, respectful criticism: If is see something out of place or doesn't make since, I say so. I don't know or care if the writers story is a few years old. you could still be writing and since I've edited a few books, I give feedback. I like feedback.

First thing that really stood out was "I took buses and trains and the occasional taxi." One of the biggest faux pas I see is making things too overly dramatic. Less is often times more or just right. Seriously, no one travels by taxi. Bus or train would have sufficed. Not both. We understand right off the bat that she's fallen on hard times, but having her switch transportation multiple times doesn't add to that fact.

I know in school, teachers frown upon using contractions, but that's usually when writing papers and essays. Writing anything other, not so much, besides, who really says, 'I should not have'? It makes for awkward reading.

Keep writing,
Sarah
Guest chapter 19 . 10/1/2015
Worst story, Bella is a bitch, fucking jame
ilusion angelica chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
Yummy... ;)
Love the writing, great vibe.
cbzoo chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
great start
Vampgirl Bitches Biteme chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
loved this story so much!
Satanstaco chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
I just love these modeling stories and I think this is one of the best. I glad your didn't make James the bad guy or a manipulative bastard. You great at writing stories so make sure you never stop
Steph A15 chapter 21 . 12/5/2013
I loved the story but I wish you would add some future outtakes.
Amineh1825 chapter 21 . 9/2/2013
Sequel sequel!
twilightsagaobsessed91 chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
wow awesome story, i absolutely loved it
happy.ala chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
Perfect romantic story. Thank you
Mireads chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
I always love reading this story
Guest chapter 21 . 11/18/2012
I love this story...I'm sad it ended. :(
rosyp69 chapter 21 . 10/1/2012
I forgot to review this the other day when I read this. It was the other day, and on my phone, so I didn't get to seriously say anything for each chapter like I would have wanted to. Anywhoo, I loved this story a lot. It was so fluffy. I especially loved Edward and Bella's friendship, right before she found out that he loved her. During the part where she started to doubt him, I got annoyed, like, come on Bella! lol but then I was cool with it. I also appreciated that you were realistic about whether they were 'in' love with each other yet. Although, when Edward was avoiding her, and then you jumped a few weeks and said that Bella was dating James, I literally cried. I'm happy that it was short between the two, because I almost stopped reading. lol. Anyway, lovely story. It was REALLY well-written and really cute! Thanks for sharing your talent!
1,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »