Reviews for Formalizing the Relationship
Maura16 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Aaaww I love this so much! It's like the perfect combination of smut-but-not-just-smut and fluff-without-being-sickeningly-sweet... It was fantastic :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I like it. Congrats.
keighto chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I need to sleep but I keep reading your fic and favouriting it and crying because you are making me far too emotional. You are really brilliant at writing them, I get so squicked if characterization is off and you hit them both perfectly. So thank you for causing my housemates great distress at my happy crying in the lounge. Cheers.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Whooooa!Oh my god,what an awesome lovely amazing fic this was!It just made my day!Really really good!
TempestHeart chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I sincerely and totally love this. Awesome. Period. :D
Hi chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
It definately didn't suck too badly. Actually, it was rather entertaining. Definately five of my minutes well spent. Good job. Email me at .
LURVEuALL chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I loved this fanfiction!

...I just wish I had more of the details about the sex part

but other than that its one of my new favorite fanfictions!
Error 404 Page not found chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wonderful job with this one; It's not often that 1st person fanfics strike me as good, but yours was amazing :) Keep writing :)
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
very sweet, and I like how you kept Sirius and Moony in character :D
hydraspit chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I don't know what to say about this fic that I haven't said about the others. Yet again, it was very well done, very sexy, and was wonderfully realistic. It makes sense that they would both think twice before entering a relationship because of the war and at the same time move very quickly in a relationship because of it. It's the paradox that you make seem so natural and wrote very skillfully.

Again, I am amazed by you. Very well done.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
it was funny. and very good
Twinkie chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Amazing story, love the "rules", really cute, in a sexy, fun, moving, intriguing kind of way. ("It doesn't suck too badly."? Why would anyone say THAT! Even on some of the worse stories I've read, most people give constructive criticism! Silly, silly girl! (Also, I agree with your views on the "RL/NT vs. RL/SB" war. Mulity-colored were-wolf cubs are adorable, and Sirius and Remus are so cute together!))
Account up to deletion chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
"It doesn't suck too badly."

Oh, who the hell am I kidding? It was great.
Dragon.of.the.shadows chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aww this is so cute *selfconfidence-boost for you*
sneakytoaster chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
one of the most honest, insightful looks into the personalities of these two characters i have ever read.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »