Reviews for Oneesama Sidestories
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Wow, I would never have imagined Natsuki punishing Shizuru like that O_O Sexyyyy :P

Very good writing, as usual :D
Qaths10 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
oh yeah
very well
I think that comment after time hehe
but not if this is the final chapter, but if not, I hope soon below.
devilhamster chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
oh i am glad that natsuki decided and have propose to shizuru. its really a sweet thing. and the reward and thanks shizuru gave to shizuru was hot and sweet as well. thanks for the chapters hope to read more.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
This was really sweet and damn good, not to mention original. Thanks!
RoaT chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
vaya no sabia q habia una continuacion de las otras historias jaja, aunq algo fuerte la conti pero buenos, continuala pronto cuidate chauu.
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I have to admit that in 'Letting Go Part 2' the whole strap-on bit made me fairly uncomfortable. And it seemed a bit OOC for Shizuru. I just can't see her doing something like that.

But my original review stands, the rest of the chapter was very good~
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
SUHWEET!

Though it would have been funny if the staff/students had her all of the punishments that night.

Natsuki sure was sweet.
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
A warmness fills me that Shizuru and Natsuki are really and truly in love with each other! Wonderful chapter. Happy one year anniversary!
chum-sa chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Fianlly u update this story...THANK U!
kurakami chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Wonderful juxtaposition of their love past and present. Natsuki wanted to spend the rest of her life with Shizuru from the start. Truly beautiful lovemaking! Great update!
MissIzzyB chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Just as I thought, the second part is great, too -
Olivia U. L chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Woot, a two-for-one love chapter! And congrats to you and your partner on reaching such a milestone. May you have many more anniversaries!

The first scene sounded like an uncomfortable position to make love in, not to mention very difficult for Shizuru to hold Natsuki up, keep her own balance, thrust her hips, AND try not to get lost in her own pleasure all at once... The miracle of nanomachines, I suppose. I wonder if their creators knew what use they'd be put to ;D

The change in narrative was interesting too. It went from third-person to first-person, from the longtime couple to them experiencing their first night together, yet both scenes had the same about of love and passion between the two women. And the ending was very sweet, of course.

"a nice puddle of Natsuki mush to play with" - Heh, what wouldn't I give for my own puddle of Natsuki mush to play with!

I don't really like Natsuki being "topped" by Shizuru (as you know), so it's a testament to your skill that I should enjoy chapters like this as much as I do. :)
Ookami Z chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Aw how sweet! Loved this chapter! You did a great job! Very educational also!
elfspirit7 chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
WOW! Is there more? Anyways thanks for the read and can't wait to read the next chapter, please update as soon as you can XD!
elfspirit7 chapter 3 . 9/11/2009