Reviews for Prompted
Twisted Ending chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
That is really cool and very cute! I love the pure dialogue in it. Hilarious!
Requiem17 chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
that was the greatest drabble for pinch i have heard yet.

i loved how you gave us little mini paragraphs of all the meaninngs of pinch.. i hadn't even thought of "in a pinch" but that's a great basis for a drabble. the paragraph about stealing was the most amusing. the pirate pincher. heh heh.

(but i OF COURSE loved the last paragraph.. who wouldn't? and you offset the repetition by using wonderful vocabulary.. awesome!)
Moon Soda chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
XD I saved this chapter to read for tonight~ But now I kind of wish I'd read it sooner. Not just cause YAY it's for me! But also because I was like, "XD You could have been laughing about this FOREVER ago!"

I'd probably still be laughing!

I'm just dying right now. Sokka's firebreath, mentions of what I'm sure was very funny Toph and Zuko bonding (I don't really ship them, but they're adorable as friends), 'personal, punishable insult' - oh Katara...you're so funny - and then the part at the, um, lower end of the story. *grin*

What a great way to end it. Although now I'm kind of sad it's over...I wonder how sad I'll feel when PTER's ends...or when Avatar ends...*sob* No no, let's not think about that...Instead, I will go back and reread it.

...The Pirate Pinching..*dies* XD
o0Che0o chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Ok, i didn't understand the 'lower' part but, i still loved your Zutara Week drabbles. They were really good. I'm going now to the creme de la creme of all your fics that i've read so far - 'Past The End's Reach' Really good stuff that.

Keep up the great work.
Phoenix Wingz chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
Nice! XD Love the Sokka acquiring a fire breath part and the part at the bottom.
NorthernLights25 chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
I liked it! XD
Moon Soda chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
Despite the wait between reading the story and getting to review it, I'm STILL chuckling over the end. Seriously, Toph is the best ever. I love Toph blind gags, but the lie detector jokes are the best thing to include in a fic, especially at awkward moments in Zutara denial.

Oh Toph. Never go away. Stay with us forever.

Zuko and Katara are always so cute. It's like, any time, anywhere, they're entertaining me somehow. I love that.

Also! On the way back from the store, I got into an argument with my mother and said, "Shut up, peasant." Then I giggled the rest of the way home, which made me forget to be mad.

I'll have to call someone a Mary Sue next. That was brilliant. XD

MAN I WISH I WAS KATARA!

I
danielle134 chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
lol

I was laughing so hard while reading this
Moon Soda chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
I just woke up...and seriously, that's not the best time for me because my natural wit doesn't kick in until I've been awake for an hour...The only reason I'm even awake in the first place is because I had to nab the first Breaking Dawn quote of the day from Stephenie Meyer's website and text it to my friend...and then I had to email the webmaster about a typo (*busybody*) and email led me to review reply which led me to your profile which led me here...

And who am I to turn down a good Zutara in the morning? Well, it's pretty much noon, but, you know...But the point is, I am not a fool! (...I am not an oaf~) *tries to wake up*

Anyhow! THIS is my new favourite. And to use Oma and Shu...how...perfect! Why didn't I ever think of that?

I loved the last line of this. Which is not unusual for your fics! The last line always encapsulates mood and provides the perfect place for your heart to just explode. But I especially liked the last line of this one. I keep repeating it over and over in my mind. It's just perfect.

Also! I just realized that I reviewed the last chapter before I went to sleep and this one right when I woke up. One could argue that my day revolves around you. :D
BowerickWowbagger chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
I also really liked it. ;) Very good.
Phoenix Wingz chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
) Love how you linked the story of Oma and Shu to the story of the current Avatar.