Reviews for 33 Reasons Why We Love 'em and Hate 'em
whisperdale chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
16 Reasons Why We Hate Jacob
... He's not Edward.

Made me laugh so hard, I almost peed my panties. (Perhaps I was only caught off guard, but still...)
I would write more, but my english isn't good enough so... good work. :)
dontwnagetkilledbut chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
im sry but edward is freakin gay... he... well... he sparkles... and his scent draws HUMANS to him. NOT JUST WOMEN. heehee. context... heehee PLZ DONT KILL ME!
twilighterrs chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
UGGS!UGG BOOTS ROX! THEY LOOK KEWL
laundryflowers chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Omigosh, I thought I was the only one who thought Billy was creepy.
from the H to the I chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
these are some of the reasons im team jacob -it cancels out the bad stuff Jacob did
SandKastles chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
OMG! This was so funny! I can't chose between ed and jake so i was laughing at both the entire time! Awesome fic!
iLOVEjasper138 chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
haha! this story is fantastic!
Lemonsfor69Cents chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
he streaks? that's perverted! who knows what his wienie looks like if the rest of him is beefed up probably what a penis looks like on streoids...
kutoki chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
That was so cool.
tiwi2006 chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
As N.1 for hating jacob, general RULE. HES AN ASSHOLE That can't get over himself or BELLA! And I could never hate Edward! Everything he does he regrets and I can't say that about Jacob. Edward IS PERFECT, N.1 on the love edward list. GO TEAM EDWARD!
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
funny. i liked it. its refreshing to finally see someone who doesnt cut jacob short and writes him equally to edward. thank you very much.
VampChick00 chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
LOL! This was so funny! You should do one with other charecters.
B-Vamptastic chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
haha! i know u finished this already but i thought i should tell u how AWESOME it was...i laughed SO hard...thanks for that! i needed a pick up. XP
heidivolturi chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Haha, that was cute. The only thing that bothered me was this on the "Lovin' Edward" Chapter:

"12. He is masochistic"

Masochism isn't a good thing- it describes someone who likes and thrives for pain and torture. Edward is probably the furthest thing from masochistic, and you really don't want to love someone because they're masochistic... that wouldn't work out well for you, would it? :)
huffpuff94 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
5. He streaks….A lot…. Come on! That's a good point! If Jake came into your room half naked you wouldn't be complaining!

6. His dad is creepy Okay, that did make me laugh