Reviews for Sarah vs The Brotherhood
scifisam chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Very good story, but I swear I searched only for completed fics, so it's annoying to have this one come up when it's clearly not complete.
jagged1 chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
Hi V - I'm finally getting caught up in some good reading! What I really loved about this chapter was the way you handled the relationship between Sarah and Casey. I think it captured the lengths he will go to to protect his team, and how much he really does care for Sarah. Now that you are updating, I hope you continue?

Thanks!
spcr71 chapter 11 . 5/11/2010
Just found your story and read it up to this point. Started out kind of light and got really, really dark, to say the least. The relationship you've made between Sarah and Casey is nice. Even if it seems way OC for him. You've really relegated Chuck to the back ground in this story so it's a little strange in that regard. Interested to see where you go with it though.
seaboji chapter 11 . 5/8/2010
yay...so great to see an update to this story. sarah and casey's interactions are well-written and it's nice to focus on this partnership at the core of a story. looking forward to more. thanks!
Ms. Chips chapter 11 . 5/8/2010
This is one of those stories that definitely got under my skin. The torture scene was absolutely haunting. I thought about it for ages after first reading it. I'm so glad that you're continuing with it. The Brotherhood is definitely the most dangerous enemy I've come across in any Chuck stories.

There aren't enough partner fics, and your take on Sarah and Casey is really wonderful to read. You never fail to get me to either laugh out loud or appreciate some new level to our favorite NSA agent. And this latest chapter was no exception. The way Casey handled Chuck - literally - tickled me to no end, and it's perfectly in keeping with the character. And his continued care for Sarah, both professionally and personally, makes my lady-feelings go all mushy. Yeah, I know that Casey wouldn't approve, but it's true nonetheless.

Thanks for a great update!
lucky713 chapter 11 . 5/7/2010
I can really see Chuck being a bad patient. The inactivity would make him crazy and by extension everyone around him.

Casey seems to be doing the big brother thing with both Sarah and Chuck. It's a good look for him.
PrivateJoker chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I love your story! Please post more, I've been waiting forever for more updates!

In the more recent chapters, Casey's been acting a bit out of character (I would have expected him to be more of a gruff, silent caretaker for tortured Sarah), though with Sarah shaving her head and everything, nothing's predictable anymore. So please don't leave me hanging and keep writing the story!
hajimebassaidai chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
Liked the unhurried recovery &, if you going to have that scene with the victims being killed, at least it was mostly done by implication rather than explicit detail. The impact is usually more effective if it isn't written like a slasher movie! ;) Looking forward to the next part, I just hope that you continue at the same pace as we move to the story's conclusion. There's no rush!
snowleopard13 chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
I read this story a couple of months ago up to chapter 9 and notice you hadn't posted another chapter in a while. I was hoping you'd find time to get back to this story. It still has a lot of unanswered questions that I'm looking forward to finding out as the story continues.

I think you’re doing a great job with this story and keep up the good work. I'm like seeing the softer side of Casey; it gives a nice outlook to the char.

Hope to read the next chapter soon.
jagged1 chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
OK, I ended up having to re-read it to get caught up again ;)

I think Casey is just as much a hero as Sarah at this point. I especially liked where the nurse thought that they were more than just partners, and was giving the signals to Sarah. (I was wondering the same! lol)

But, now I really want to see what happens when they go back to the hosptal, and of course a take-down of the Brotherhood. Pretty exciting arc of the capture and rescue!

Hope you can update soon(er!) :)

Thanks!
Wepdiggy chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
Nice addition there at the end, OC. As I told you in my e-mails, I LOVED the visual of Sarah's pretend world. I thought the escapism was simply inspired. And even after having read it before, the bathroom joke still made me smile. Well done!
Gtpse chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
Thanks for the update, doesn't seem very realistic though in that 1. Casey and Sarah would leave Chuck alone for any length of time, let alone long enough for Sarah to recover to see him. This sounds like it has been at least a week time frame at the minimum. 2. Chuck not knowing the status of Sarah, and not only forcing himself to be involved in not only her rescue, be her recovery as well. 3. Sarah has made not mention of Chuck whatsoever in the chapters, other than yelling his name initially upon waking up. Wouldn't she as his handler want to know where he was and if he was ok? Just saying.
NickyR chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
Thank you for the update! They made it! Ok remind me again, why did sarah shave her head again? is it to make sure she wasnt identified, or was it b/c it was all matted from the fight? This was an exciting chapter, and I am so pumped for her to be reunited with chuck again!
seaboji chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
what a great read! so fun to see a casey and walker mission story...with a bit of charah. thanks for continuing it!
vandevere chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
Looks like Casey makes a pretty darn good nurse...

Vandevere