Reviews for Domestic Bliss
cake0108 chapter 1 . 6/12
Lol jaja Ash is such a caring husband
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Good story ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I love the ending! Wish you would continue/write more!
Jfloydian chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Great story, wonderfully written, thank you!
Zhiarlah chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was hilarious! lol
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
wow, that was different! But so incredibly sweet! You're a great writer!
Jigglywigglypuff chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
haha i had always liked this story ) funny and sweet. great job!
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
like its funny funny funny wish i could come up wi somit like at wait a go uhh? i gues i should go so uh bi bi x
Hawaiian Potagee chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Yeah i know im a little late in posting this but that was a real LMAO story. Shows perfectly well what a suffering spouse with PMS will do to ya.
Thundermage chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
This was another funny fic. Have GOT to feel sorry for Ash. Must really suck. I'm a real softy, when somebody does the puppy dog eyes it's pretty hard to say no. I REALLY SUCK at saying no! Well, I really don't understand why girls get all moody when they have PMS but I'm a guy so I have a reason for not undersanding. I mean, I prefer my ignorant existence than knowing about all the crap that's going on in the world, 'cause that would be depressing Anyway, funny fic, I like funny fics. Make more!
Violet Emeralds chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Heh heh, this one doesn't get a kawaii. This one gets a 'LOL'! Poor Ash, having to put up with a err... well, an even-more-violent-and-moody-than-usual Misty. Gotta have sympathy for the guys when us girls get like that, eh? Poor fellows. Lol. Anyway, another great fic! I'll be looking forward to more from you, which would be precisely why I'm venturing off to read more. Ja for now!

~Violet Emeralds~
Yamamori Amaya chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
LMAO! Another great job by Riny! Poor Misty...and you! I loved the "Waaaaa?" at the end, and the Todd/Duplica thing. Once again, great job!
littletrixta chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
how amazingly interesting...I particularly like the water bottle sequence..i never thought of that...HAH...ANYWAY! Lemme give ya what ya wanna hear...(or somewhat of a good review...) I LOVE IT! IT'S HILARIOUS AND I AM COMPLETELY INSPIRED! Ya know..I've never read a p.m.s'y style Pokemon fic before...amazing what people come up with these days...*stares off* WRITE MORE! WE WANT MORE! WE'D LOVE MORE! SO WRITE MORE! please! - I'M RAMBBLING NOW BECAUSE I CAN'T THINK OF MORE TO SAY BUT THE FACT THAT ITS FUNY, AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD STUFF! Bye Bye!
Treble Clef Julianne chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Emm... O_o not the kind of humor I like, but this fic was pretty good, I guess. _ Poor Misty - I can feel her pain (though not for that long...).