Reviews for The Burden of the Past
DreamsWishesReality chapter 14 . 1/10
This story! Oh my goodness. I would have to say that it's the best SessKag one that I've ever read. I liked how you delved into Kagome's thoughts as well as Sesshomaru's. It was refreshing! You did such a good job with this! :D
leira chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Sweet story really enjoyed it
young kagome chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
This is like the first story where sesshomaru was totally OOC & I stuck around to read it! Good job, I enjoyed it soo much! Even though Kagome was pretty OOC as well I didn't seem to mind very much. Keep up the good work!
CrystalBlueWolf chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
absolutely amazing story 10/10!
love it D chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
I started reading at 11:30pm and now I'm done at 4:30am. Your story was well worth the missed night of sleep. I will tell you honestly that I have read hundreds of sess/kag fictions, including some novel length stories that take at least a week to finish, and I must say, this story is officially part of my top ten.

I used to avoid shorter fictions like the plague because I always believed that you just couldn't get good character development in a short space of time. You have achieved what I thought was impossible and have proven me 100% wrong.

The is one tiny, tinytinytiny issue at the very end of the last chapter though. Kagome and Sesshoumaru admit their love for each other 2 separate times (and Kagome seems shocked both times). Very small error that doesn't detract from the overall story but can be fixed easily.

Thank you for this wonderful, beautiful, amazing, funny, sad, engrossing, five star fiction. I will gladly look into you other works.
love it D chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
"He savoured the feeling of a secret about to be revealed and then shrugged."

This is wonderful. I just want to let you know that I appreciate every sentence you write. Than you for this...
love it D chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is a really great chapter. It's really funny and everyone is in character. I will enjoy reading this.
TheLastShiningStar chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
Great story! I read it all at once and couldn't stop until the end at all. I also liked your style of writing. I think it was a good idea to write the events in both POVs and other than the dialogues (which had to be same) you managed to write it differently enough.
Rin-anne chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
I liked your story. Having the points of view from both of them was a little long, I admit I ended up skipping over the dialogue and only reading his thoughts on Sesshomaru's POV. I especially liked the pictures of Sesshomaru and Inuyasha and the fact that he owns a house and property in Canada (being Canadian myself I think that's awesome).
Gray Dragon chapter 14 . 7/14/2011
You rock your really a good writer this is a grate story i read it all i didn't skip any i liked the individual thoughts of the characters
Sophie chapter 14 . 3/26/2011
Wow this story was so nice, it was great that I could read what both of them thought, well maybe next time don't write what they say twice, but definitely write what they both think, it was great that way...

Good job

Write more!

I would love one more chapter where they are together
Danielle Romer chapter 14 . 3/7/2011
Really nice way to end this fic. I hope to read the epilog some day because as good as the ending is I hate when loose ends are left wide open, hell a whole new story could be written from what u left. (I wouldn't say no to that) I will definitely read more of your works!
LadyofSakura chapter 14 . 1/21/2011
I'll do you a favour and be your 100 reviewer. A bit musshy at the ending.
Lekila chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
I. Love. This. Story. So. Much! I can't wait to read the epilogue. ]
Gothic Lust chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
Awez... cute end. I wonder what Katy would say now! :)