Reviews for Another Day in Paradise
HeathRowTottie chapter 31 . 9/3/2014
Superb story, absolutely epic. Painful and troubled and human, but ultimately heart warming. One of the great stories, thank you for sharing their journey with us.
Gertie2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I am so disgusted i read this story. For once, why can't Alex get any credit for being strong and let Bobby suffer. He was desperately in love with her and then tells her he was wrong? Sounds like something a teenager would do. Why would any woman stay around an emotional wreck and take the crap she did if that's how he feels? Nobody would go through that much torment for someone just to be their partner at work.
IsleofSkye chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
I love the use of Bosco and Faith in this chapter. I loved Third Watch.
SpyAgent001 chapter 31 . 6/7/2013
What no! You can't just end it there! I hope there is or will be more.
Beautifully written! I think you did a wonderful job with Bobby. There were a fair amount of grammar mistakes that I noticed, but I understand so it's not that big of a deal. If you ever want someone to beta/proof read for grammar, I would be happy to do it.
Anyways, I loved the B/A in this, but I wanted more! (as always)
Great story.

L
insubordinationfreak chapter 31 . 1/28/2012
Just read the whole lot in two days. Another compelling tale you have woven. I loved the 'Purgatory' bookends, and undercover Bobby Donovan. It was outstanding to see him intimidate people in all sorts of outlandish ways. It was nice to have a twist (Alex & Bobby's undercover work), where you threaded all the back story into the show. I liked meeting Irene, enjoyed the partnership with Finn, and the conversations with Francis were heartbreaking. I also enjoyed all stages of the Bobby/Alex (then Goren/Eames) relationship. Thanks for another outstanding read THW. Off to start 'Streets of Grey' now.
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 31 . 9/15/2009
OMIGOSH! WHERE DO I BEGIN? I couldn't turn off my computer, and I'd wake up early in the morn just to continue where I left off! This was absolutely awesome! Please let me know if you add more to this story. It definitely kept me on the edge of my seat, and the love scenes were... WHERE IS THAT HUSBAND OF MINE! I NEED RELIEF! LOL!

Keep up the awesome work and if you can, check out mine called The Myth About Theories for CI! Again, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this fanfic. I'm off to read the other ones you wrote. Brava and keep up the fantastic work!
dailyalice chapter 31 . 8/21/2009
Wow. This was awesome. I didn't look at the length before I started it and expected a bit of fluff or angst about how they'd met while undercover, but of course this is so much more.

Really great stuff.
The Confused One chapter 31 . 7/11/2009
I so going to cry. God, poor Bobby. I'm so glad he's trying again. I'm so glad he's reaching out to her and trying to put his life back together, but I'm so sad at the same time. LOL I loved all of this. It was so beautiful, but I was so desperately hoping they'd end up back together. LMAO My heart just shattered when I read this last chapter. LOL Seriously, this is beautifully written, and I love it. Really. I just wanted B/A to end up together. LOL :)
rindy713 chapter 31 . 7/2/2009
there was a lot packed into that chapter. they had/have so much to work through. i think the pacing was right. it's interesting how you describe him getting lost in his head. and how alex seems real to him even when he's daydreaming. it makes sense, as does his anger and his dissociating after his experience at tates. i'm really glad about where they ended up. i think bobby is taking the first steps to real healing, and it's huge that he has confidence that alex will be with him through it. fascinating story. you covered a lot of ground, chronologically and psychologically.
SexyScottishDoc chapter 31 . 6/28/2009
oh! I hope this in continued! I loved reading every chapter of this fic. it was definitely a different take on how they could have met. awesome story!
LOCISVU chapter 31 . 6/26/2009
MAJOR KUDOS!
RebeccaInley chapter 31 . 6/26/2009
Whew! That was some story. Fantastic job! It was an emotional roller coaster, but in a good way. Congrats on completing it!
cifan chapter 31 . 6/26/2009
*stands up and claps* bravo, excellent story. Loved it all. And I think you ended it perfectly. As you know, I was so afraid it was going to be a total gut wrenching, angst filled ending. And yes, we did get a dose of that in this chapter, you did leave them as friends and understanding their feelings. I'm glad they got to discuss the time they shared together, and both thought it was the best time in their lives. They needed (okay, I needed) that.

Again, great story. Loved it all.
dogmum chapter 31 . 6/26/2009
I'm a little sad but a little hopeful also. Thanks for a great fic.

Donna
Daystar Searcher chapter 31 . 6/26/2009
Well worth the wait! Full of angsty deliciousness and delight, and topped off with a heaping helping of adorable. :)