Reviews for Sick day
TheTruthIsInsideOfYou chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
The last lines just made me burst out laughing... :) Great cute story
elle.wedges chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
hehe...good job...its funny...though I wished there's a continuation or more romantic- comedy stuff
shocky808 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
hahaha... its such a cute story i love it!
Felidae1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
*keels over laughing* Tha was just too funny! Dosed-up Hodges is way to adorable for his own good; makes me wanna grab him and take him home. Maybe he shouldn't have let that about the Pseudoephedrine out of the bag; Wendy might slip him a pill or two whenever he's being his usual haugty, snarky self. *giggles* Got milk? Two thumbs way up for a cute and funny ficlet!
Katya S chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Sick Hodges is so funny! :-D He was so sweet! Is there will be another chapter? As light and sweet as the first one? Maybe Hodges could get sick again, or Wendy... Not often I read a fic more than once. This I already read 4 times.
LinkehCrescent chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This was really great. It's not very often that I find myself going 'Aw' and laughing at the same time... but I do have an extremely soft spot for Hodges. XD

Anyway, great job. There isn't enough of this around.
LadyStellaSkye chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Oh! _

Juicy!

I simply lavs it! Very well written, and very nice use of fluff. I just love every bit of it, and I would love it if there were a sequel or companion piece, but I know how I get when people ask me to write one for a story, and then I'm freakin' out trying to get it done and stuff, so I'm just gonna say great job! _

Love-x-LadyStellaSkye
CSI-Ash chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Lol! Loved it!
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
hahaha nice i liked this it was cute. Wendy is so spunky, she's awesome! i loved the last line XD
Gregalicious chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
*dies of laughter* omg omg omg! this is the funniest shit i've ever read! You should really continue this! Get Wendy to drug him with his medicine again! That was so f-ing funny!

i love milk lol

*dies of laughter again*
Foster WPL chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Ooh, I loved it! Hodges as a child - so funny! :P

I'm gonna go and read more of your stuff now. (:
Mouth2mouth chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Loved this! It was fantastic and completely awesome!

check out this site, .
Davy's Girl chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I loved it. Keep up the good work. i love WEDGES stories. Especially ones that have Hodges acting so silly. :)
slappywhite chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Great story. I really enjoyed it and it had me laughing. Hope you decide to write more fics with these two...thanks for sharing.
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I loved... and I mean LOVED... reading this story. You had me in stitches.