Reviews for Paternity
Anawey chapter 17 . 11/19/2010
Oh, trust me Holmes, it's the good friends who enjoy it. Because they know everything.

Great story thus far. I'm guessing Holmes was a hermaphrodite, but no one knew? Update soon, please!
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 17 . 10/22/2010
ok im really confused is holmes a man or a woman in this?
KylaRyan chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Exotic parasite, no kidding!KR
KylaRyan chapter 17 . 12/18/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter!KR
LilacFaLaBraue chapter 17 . 8/21/2009
My I please throw up?
Sac-a-puce chapter 17 . 7/18/2009
What a howler. The characters are wickedly spot on. I hope there will be more, but this is already *priceless*.
Pompey chapter 17 . 7/8/2009
good for Watson!

A "Good Housekeeping" magazine from around the 1950s once published an article encouraging pregnant women to "restrict" their tobacco exposure - of course, this meant having only 1 or 2 cigarette a day!

I'm rather torn between laughing and crying over this.
reflekshun chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
I don't think I've snickered and laughed like that for a bit. Thanks so much for sharing, and please post more soon.
medcat chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
Oh this is priceless! I'm so glad you decided to continue this story! I normally don't care for crackfics much, but this one of yours is just so hilarious!

Looking forward to more,

Cat
Dimac99 chapter 16 . 2/12/2009
This is the most insane thing I've ever read, I swear - but I CAN'T STOP! Words fail me, they really do! This is train-wreak fanfic at its best! I know I shouldn't read, but I'm so facinated and horrified that I just can't tear my eyes away. Normally I run a mile from mpreg but...

You're mad, aren't you? Clinically insane. You'd have to be to write this. And I must be too to enjoy reading it! Please, God, strike me down with a bolt of lightning for saying this, but I hope you update soon!

{crawls away to a corner to have a breakdown and it's all your fault}
reflekshun chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
This series is so charming and funny! Wonderful concept, and everyone tends to stay in their own light. Please write and post more soon. This one is a jewel.
Pompey chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
While part of me takes evil delight in picturing preggers!Holmes, it does seem rather unfair that Watson is going to bear the brunt of the grumpiness.

At least he'll be secure in the knowledge that he had nothing to do with the condition. ;)
aragonite chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
I frankly await this with dread and anticipation...
chuxter chapter 15 . 2/7/2009
lol, update quick please! I'm going away and i have to see what happens next!
Martha Hudson chapter 15 . 1/26/2009
This has been the funniest thing I have ever read! I simply cannot wait to see more of it.