Reviews for A Broken Friendship
Lily C chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
I read the story years ago and i was very sad about Sasori ;(
I'm really glad to see that you are going to continue and write the sequel. Please let Sasori be alive...
After waiting for years, I can't bear to see Sasori dies T.T
AlexandraG chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
Hello!

I must confess that Ive been waiting for this story to conclude, it was, if memory serves me right, the first Sasori x Sakura story I read so, to know that youll be finishing this makes me really happy!

Hope to hear from you soon and good luck with the last part of this trilogy, Im really looking forward to it :)

Take care!
Akatsuki's Girl2222 chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! TTTT TTTT SASORIIIIII!
ProfileDeletedPermanentely chapter 19 . 11/3/2013
I loved it, but am crying because of sasoris death, but thanks for saying that they'll be another installment, I'll read it right now!
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 19 . 8/1/2013
SEQUEL WITH A LIVING SASORI OR ELSE!... You know if that is ok with you, I mean you are the author
Achjira chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Nice story
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
uhm v,v where is the rest!
jowilleatyuh chapter 19 . 6/14/2012
I hate you so much for killing him. Make him human again and then make it into a triquel! Loved both the first story and this one
Kim2000 chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
NOOO! Sasori DIES? WHAT! *wails loudly* They never got to confess to each other they loved each other! WAHHH!

*sniff*

good story though... nicely written!

*sniff*
tvizz chapter 19 . 8/6/2010

THAT WASN'T AN HAPPY ENDING '( T_T 3 R.I.P
Pilpols chapter 19 . 1/22/2010
Sasori is... DEAD?

NO DAMN WAY!

all the history is great except the end :(

I hope he lives!
ChinaDollMaiden chapter 11 . 10/3/2009
LOL this story is already complete, but HIDAN SHALL LIVE.
Sydney chapter 13 . 2/26/2009
Hi, I love the story, but why didn't she like, scream when they stole her?

Not giving any offense, just wondering _

I just love it SO much!

I can't wait until Sasori asks Sakura out...

well, I hope he does...!

~Sydney~
Dragon'sHost chapter 19 . 2/17/2009
Hiya! I've been having computer issues and haven't gotten around to reading this yet! Now I feel bad! I'm going to read the 3rd installment. I don't want to leave off with Sasori dying...

It was a short epilogue, but I can understand where you're coming from. Waiting for more!
JamieyMarieh chapter 19 . 2/7/2009
NO! SASORI! HE CANT BE GONE! HE DIDNT EVEN GET TO TELL HER HE LOVED HER! *SOBS* NO!