Reviews for Filling the Void
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 9/19
Apparently I just found out that Reading the Signs have sequel after years later I finished reading the fic?
The sequel is really So Good so Far!
Harry feel so Canonical here even when he want to snuggle, hugging, sad and all, he still feel so Canonical and I Love it!

While I still do wish this to continue I'm glad at least the ending of chapter 16 aka the last chapter is not hanging. So it was really Nice!
I Love this fic So Far!
grayskies28 chapter 16 . 6/22
PLEASE UPDATE :
Annoymous chapter 16 . 4/23
More story please
Love this storyy
Forest of Deb chapter 16 . 3/3
When you continue the series I'll be reading!
Looking forward to seeing how Severus handles parseltongue.
dragonBug27 chapter 16 . 2/19
I would like 100 more chapters of this story please and thank you ;) I've been binge reading all day! And now I'm depressed to find myself at the end... oh, well. I'll click follow and send out some good vibes to the super moon that's in the sky tonight ;)
Jecka07 chapter 16 . 2/17
Hi. Just wanted to say that if you were to write more for this story I would gladly read it!
iloveyou1234 chapter 16 . 11/5/2018
Love this story!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/8/2018
I love this! And I totally forgive you if you can't finish it. Check out my 'Bastard Prince'. :0) That said, please do continue it! I love this!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/2/2018
Excellent story, just wish you'd update it. I'm sure there are many who would love you to continue it!
scgaraycochea chapter 16 . 7/16/2018
Wow! This story is really great, is a shame you stoped writing it. I hope you will continue, I'll be wating for it. I love this fanfic.
Regards.
SilverWingedTeardrop chapter 16 . 7/11/2018
I loved this story! Can please write more or make another sequel? Pretty pretty please with sugar on top?!
sivlerteardrop chapter 15 . 7/11/2018
Good job Snape, for hating Gilderoy lockhart, he is a complete idiot and fake!
wallflower888 chapter 16 . 6/17/2018
still waiting for a new chapter..)
Michelle285 chapter 16 . 6/16/2018
So, I'm a huge fan of this story and I hope you're still out there somewhere and will continue. Reading the Signs is one of my favorite Harry/Snape stories and so naturally I love this one as well. You write them very well and I like the relationship they are starting to develop. I'm also super super interested to see how the second year will play out...with the basilisk and the diary and everything...it should be pretty amazing. So I hope you're still out there and I hope you are able to continue. But if not, thanks for writing what you did. I love it!
1,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »