Reviews for Filling the Void
Mady-leen chapter 15 . 4/17
Nice story
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 15 . 4/16
I know its been a few years since you last updated, but I'm really hoping that you will eventually because i love this story.
Magic Freak chapter 15 . 3/25
Ohhh please write more
danna-chan chapter 15 . 2/23
Loving the story! Hope to see some more soon.
lilyflower101 chapter 15 . 2/22
this is a really good story. will you please update it soon? :)
LuciMoon chapter 1 . 2/15
I understand that you're struggling with this, nut I really hope you continue it. It is a great story line, not quite like the other mute Harry stories.
Keep going! Please! You haven't updated in ages! I've been waiting for years for you to upload a new chapter!
mandancie chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
oh wow! I have to say this was very good! :) I know it's been years since you've wrote on this story! :) I surely hope that you come back to this. I would love to know what happens between Severus and Lucius. Please come back to this story!:) I must know what happens next!:)
littlemsstrawberry chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
I wish you would update this
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
wow. please continue !
Katie Who chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
Okay...your first part of the story was great. I'm referring to the prequel. It was awesome and I love it and this sequel is even better! :) You have a great writing style and I really really hope you will upload a new chapter soon. The last one was just so good! :D

All the best. :)
fariedragon chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
This is so cool! Snape as Harry's Guardian. It rocks. Hope to see the rest of the story soon.
Spottedmask12 chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
This was a cool chapter! I can't wait to read more please update!
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 8/30/2013
I agree with the others ... Please post an update.
Waffles Risa chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
This is really really really good - I don't have the eloquence to express how good it is. I'm eagerly awaiting an update! :)