Reviews for Love Me
SuiteAngel chapter 12 . 4/21
I'm laughing so hard imagining Bella's slutty grandma wearing a trashy ankle bracelet!
TwilightAri chapter 22 . 2/13
This book has my crying so much it hurts and I just a book I guess but I actually hurts thanks for creating this beautiful story
Guest chapter 22 . 12/8/2016
I'm miserable and crying but over all good chapter and good book
Guest chapter 19 . 12/8/2016
You murderer I have officially cried twice over this story
Guest chapter 21 . 10/15/2016
I loved this epiloge
jk chapter 11 . 8/25/2016
that comment bella made about waiting for jake? LOL omg I'm so embarrassed for bella!
I waited for you...as the moon grows and shrinks...like the beating of a heart...
hahhahahahahahah
bellas fucking retarded...annnnnnnnnd I'm out!
jk chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
bella JUST found out she has cancer like two seconds ago and already Edward is carrying her around everywhere like she cant walk...I just think its rather sudden.

I wish bella would stop bitching about her cancer...shes not gonna die so shut the fuck up

bella is already too skinny, but lets let her waste away so she looks like a crack head vamp
Emily Rai chapter 22 . 5/24/2016
This was absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Kemq chapter 22 . 5/17/2016
Great story.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/23/2015
its a really nice story . and its written well. such a cute ending...
cela chapter 19 . 7/16/2015
I almost liked Jacob in this chapter. almost.
cela chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
all of sm's books were not that good. they were a pg version of the southern vampire mysteries. this and so many more fan fiction's are SO much better than the originals!
FangirlyWithYou chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
I love this story. This is like, an actually good story. I've been looking for this type of story for ages, but I haven't found it- well, most of the ones I found were awfully written and had a bad plot. This one is really good. I applaud you for that, I was expecting this to be awful. I love this! Can't wait to finish it! : D

- FangirlyWithYou
Gwenievre1 chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
Okay. This is fantastic.
BelriGamalerg chapter 22 . 6/5/2014
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
i am no joke balling my eyes out over here.
this story was sooooo nice.
the ending was wonderfull
the last chapters were sooo sad.
1,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »