Reviews for Marble Doll
terra hotaru chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
Oh wow. A happy ending. Never would have expected that. this is truly a marvelous story. : D for those who don't like the happy ending could have just stopped in chapter 6 and those that like the happy ending, can read until chapter 7 and be satisfied. I sure enjoyed reading this fic and its setting. Very beautifully written. I'll be looking forward to reading more of your fics. you have a great talent in writing, that's for sure. i'm thoroughly intrigued. You should write fics in this setting more. I'll be looking forward to it. Best wishes on your future fics!
terra hotaru chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Wow.. you killed Roxas. I can't... well, it's not hard to believe, actually. : D I still don't know you as a writer, but this is definitely a good twist. I'm kinda sad, but at the same time like how this turns out. I wonder what the next chapter will contain. your description of sora shooting Xemnas and how Roxas is gasping for breath is so real and... beautiful.
terra hotaru chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Interesting. How are they going to kill Xemnas or Saix? or the other dude that I've forgotten? o_o this is a really interesting fic. I just can't get over the fact at how well this is written. I thoroughly enjoy this whole fic. Very very nice. : D And I can't emphasize enough on how well you've written the chracters.
terra hotaru chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Very very interesting revelation. Wow. you've planned this all very carefully. i love to see the development and really, the characterization are perfect and the mystery and the dark aura underneath this fic is amazing. I love the whole thing. this is quite a surprise to me, knowing that I'm a person who wouldn't be able to stand and read through a fic that's not going into full AkuRoku. but this one is really intriguing. I'm glad I didn't miss this genius of a fic. xD lol, and oh sorry about my way of speaking- I tend to be...influenced in terms of writing style when I read a great fic like this. Very thick with plot. : D awesome!
terra hotaru chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Interesting. I really like the plot. It's so mysterious and this sort of air into it. I wonder what's going on. You're really telling the story very well. I'm intrigued and I love all of the characterization!
terra hotaru chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
I have a feeling the thief is the statue itself-coming to life-meaning, it's ROXAS! Hurray! I want to see Roxas' appearance! NAO! lol. I love this fic. So greatly written, it seems you've planned this out carefully and have done some research. It's very believeable, I have to tell you that. I don't know about inaccuracies, but I love it all. Your decriptions and the artwork and the dialogues, they are all very beautiful. It's as if I'm "watching" the entire fic being told. This is such a gorgeous fic. I'm surprised I never heard of this one before. Greatly written. x3 thank you! Next chapter, I go.
terra hotaru chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This is extremely well written! I love the situation and the settings that you put the KH characters in. And the older style of English that you spoke about-you've definitely ruled them out perfectly. I'm honestly sucked into this world that you've made, I feel as if I'm in the old English world myself, listening to all these formal talks. This is a really brilliant fic . I love how it's written and your writing style is golden. Very great job on this fic! I'm glad I decided to click and read this. :3 I'll be looking forward to read more!
The mental patient chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
It was unique...I like it And the ending was nice as well lolz :D
LupinandHarry chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
Fantastic story, I loved it! -

So cute, and I loved the era, I had never read a KH story taking place at that time, it was a breath of fresh air.

The only thing I would have liked to see more was some more Sora/Riku, but alas it wasn't really their story. Oh well, I still loved it!
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
wow. You must have put a lot of time in this! -
Aly-Cooper chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
Lovely ending! The talking parts must have been a pain to write at times I'll bet. But you summed this up so nicely in your chapters.

A happy ending. Huzzah. Luffles ya!

-Bread-chan
Swing-21 chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
nice story :) I found the ending a little too cheesy for my tastes, but the rest is interesting. Cookie points for all that noble talking, it must have been hard _
The Lesser Verse chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
I love the story, its like a fairytale :). I noticed though that you married Leon to both Aerith and Riona. I wonder how he got away with that ;)
CloudintheSky chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
OMG!
Sempiternal Goddess chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
Yay! I'm at the bottom of the chapter! I'll be SURE to read 'Intrigues' when you post it!