Reviews for Sacrifices
GAugust chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
It was wonderful finding and reading this story again. Your stories are beautifully written. The emotions and points of view for both Ike and Buck were insightful. Their doubts and fears were moving as they found their way back. Once again, it was nice to read this story again.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
This was just beautiful.. what a gorgeous moment to write into their backstory. We get so much insight into both Buck and Ike here.. just wonderful!
Mahsa FF chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This fic was so powerfully written and filled with so many beautifully descriptive passages that it was quite simply a joy to read. I don't know if there's anything I enjoy more than seeing both sides of a situation from two different viewpoints, and you presented that very well. It was easy for me to understand and sympathize with both Buck and Ike as they moved from their anger towards the point of reconciliation. I had tears in my eyes by the end.

Some of my favorite bits: "memory of that day beat a path through his mind" "It planted itself within him, spreading its roots deeper and deeper into his heart" "listened to the familiar, patient tick of the watch. It pulsed through his body like an eternal heartbeat" ... lovely. :)

Selfishly, I feel like I can learn a lot about writing by reading your fics. Equally selfishly, I'm truly looking forward to reading your take on Remus after this, because you do complex emotions so very, very well. :)

A tiny nitpick: "he’d not only loose the watch, but he’d loose his family" you might have meant "lose" not "loose"?