Reviews for Amazed by Grace
bookwormez527 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
this is awsome please continue!
S.A chapter 26 . 11/23/2010
Hey i just read yur story n thnk its prety cool. I no im like wat 2yrs late? Oh wel. why did yu never finish it? I wanna no wat hapens! Please cary on!
Fuyutaro son chapter 26 . 5/1/2010
ok, please take this out of the edward and bella pairing, reading it and finding out that it's not bella that's with edward when that's what you have it saying that it is is really annouying.
MomofJan chapter 26 . 2/26/2009
Looking forward to reading more of this story. I hope you have plans to continue such an interesting story line.
Damarac chapter 26 . 1/9/2009
OH my goodness, I found this story yesterday!...I think, but at any rate, I counld't stop reading, last night when I had to stop, it was right when I realized that E and L would be together. I couldn't sleep and was distraught all night thinking of how horrible that would be for Bella, that she would die an old woman, and not ever having loved again...but then also comforted in the fact that Edward and the Cullens would love L and protect her for eternity, that Edward would heal. That is a wonderful twist...I LOVE IT! This is the first time that I can even stomach the idea of a not E and B ending. Then you add Scott in! AWESOME! Bella is changed and has a companion, and Bella and Lanai can be together! I LOVE IT! So sadly I am at the last chapter...I hope you update soon, I'm dieing to know the outcome, you have thrown in so many wonderful twist, and such great characters.
IrishGem88 chapter 26 . 12/24/2008
omg i love your story. It's well written and i love that you didn't do the normal bella/edward story that most people do. I feel it's a nice break to read a fan fic that has an original character connect with edward. If i wanted to read about edward being with bella i'd re-read twilight. I love your idea of still keeping bella but having her be the grandmother and her grandchild falling for edward and vise versa.
koko chapter 26 . 12/7/2008
I'm loving this story! I normally don't like fan-fiction, but when I finished the twilight series I was just itching to read more, and to know more about the world that Meyers created. I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter, as your story is giving me a feeling of resolution to Bella and Edward's impossible love story.

The only thing I would suggest to change from a critical stance is to rethink your use of present tense, and opt for the more traditional past tense that readers are used to.

Also, be careful to edit where you introduce new details. For instance (and I may be wrong about this one) I believe it is Carlisle who first says that Scott has a ranch. Shouldn't Scott be introducing that fact?

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read what's to come!
xLumosxMaximax chapter 26 . 11/26/2008
wow. i really love this story. i love that bella finds someone, edward is whole through lenai and even that tommy imprints on her. though i am wondering why samuel licked lenai. maybe you could clear that up. your grammar is great and this is a overall magnificent story. please keep it up. you have one hooked fan right here who wants more.
TwilightAddict123 chapter 26 . 11/21/2008
How old is bella? I'm haing a hard time picturing her, because I don't know her age. Did you metion it? I don't remember... Anyway, maybe you could give me a little hint to what her age is? Please...
TwilightAddict123 chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
This story is so sad, but I love it. Amazing idea, your very a very talented writer.
pricel chapter 26 . 11/19/2008
Just got a chance to read this chapter and wow! again you amaze me. Great read! Sure you are not just an already published author having some fun in fanfiction? Hope you are well and all is going great for you. Cannot wait to read more.
xXBellaMadreXx chapter 26 . 11/17/2008
OH I likie! LOL And throwing in the twist with Tommy imprinting was nice - maybe you could do a one shot of how it happened in a seperate story?

I really liked the chapter, but it didn't have the depth to it that your other chapters have. It felt more like filler but maybe that's what it was meant for, seeing as I don't know what you have planned LOL

Hope all is well in your world my dear!
SweetNJuicyX0 chapter 26 . 11/17/2008
awesome fic.. i dont usually read twilight fics cause its not really my thing but i came across this one and was hooked. took me like 2 days to read it all haha ] hope you update soon.
LadyGrimR chapter 26 . 11/15/2008
Very, very solemn mood you have going. I like this and I'm going to continue to read this.
Sweetpixiestyxz chapter 26 . 11/15/2008
I guess my only other question is whether or not she wil come around to Tommy and what about Bella?