Reviews for Down Here Among the Wreckage
Sequinn chapter 24 . 8/30/2013
This was an amazing, epic, fantastic, emotional ride. Thank you
IsabellaKatherine chapter 24 . 7/15/2013
This is one of the most amazing Stargate fics I have ever read! Everything about it was spectacular!

I actually got up at 4.30am so I could finish it before work, that's how into it I was!

So I was a little disappointed to find that it wasn't finished, especially when you had just bought Cassie into it in such an amazing way & S/J were just starting to move towards some good communication & hopefully some resolution.

I completely understand writers block & the fact that it has been 3 years since you updated probably means it will remain infinished, but it's definitely a story that deserves an amazing ending one day...

But even if this is all there is it will remain at the top of my favourites list both of your stories & of Stargate fics in general!

Loved it!
bec chapter 24 . 1/15/2013
Wonderfully amazing, intense, I loved every word. I like that it wasn't happily ever after for everyone, especially Sam and Jack.
File109 chapter 24 . 9/18/2012
Brilliant!
ND chapter 24 . 9/15/2012
I know this is a WIP, but there's something about this Epilogue and the scene with Sam and Jack at the Antarctica outpost that makes this work as a conclusion. Maybe in the same kind of way that Rusted Wheel's conclusion works. Either way, they're both amazing.
dp chapter 22 . 10/12/2011
Excellent writing! style, plot, character development are all tops.
dp chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Outstanding! Very difficult subjects and you handled thr dialogue and emotions very well. Great writing!
fmd-jade chapter 24 . 10/10/2011
Okay, I just spent HOURS reading this story of epic proportions (felt like watching a good old Star Wars Movie at times and I loved that feeling!) but now I'm just like 'WTF?'

PLease, don't let this be the end. Not for Jack and Sam. Please!
majorsal chapter 24 . 7/8/2011
please finish this story. it's epic!
xBBx chapter 24 . 4/5/2011
Strange that you didn't complete this when there was probably only one or two chapters left but it is a great story nonetheless. Hope you wrap everything up eventually, though. :)

XxBBxX
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 24 . 2/21/2011
Wow. Just wow. This is amazing stuff. So incredibly well done.
Zeki Young chapter 24 . 1/24/2011
Unreasonably superb. How do you even write like this? Wow. Staggered, blown away. There are no words for how much I love this. Is there a part iv?
Bunnylass chapter 24 . 1/5/2011
Go on Cassie! :D Wow, I have enjoyed every morsel and minute of your story! I can't wait to read more of this and your other stories. You have done an incredible job of writing this! Thank you so much for sharing it. :)
Bunnylass chapter 23 . 1/5/2011
Gah! Gah! The suspense! It was killing me! That was amazing! :D
Bunnylass chapter 22 . 1/5/2011
Oh I got shivers down my spine and a lump in my throat when I read Ishtar giving Teal'c his staff weapon back! It felt so right and hopeful to be reading it. :D And the description of Sam and Jack lying together...Ohhh! I just loved it! :)