Reviews for Down Here Among the Wreckage
steadfast chapter 24 . 9/27
This is a fantastic story. It is disappointing that there is no more.
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. What a great place to stop as well, on a note of hope in the darkness. Thank you, as always.
trekkifulron chapter 24 . 5/28/2014
I Really liked this one. perhaps a followup would be in order? What happens with Sam and Jack? can the earth be saved now that it is free or has there been too much damage? Will the Jaffa and Tok'Ra survive with such small gene pools and no available symbiotes? (I think they would end up needing each other.) Will the Lucian Alliance end up better or worse than they were without any strong opposition?
Sequinn chapter 24 . 8/30/2013
This was an amazing, epic, fantastic, emotional ride. Thank you
IsabellaKatherine chapter 24 . 7/15/2013
This is one of the most amazing Stargate fics I have ever read! Everything about it was spectacular!

I actually got up at 4.30am so I could finish it before work, that's how into it I was!

So I was a little disappointed to find that it wasn't finished, especially when you had just bought Cassie into it in such an amazing way & S/J were just starting to move towards some good communication & hopefully some resolution.

I completely understand writers block & the fact that it has been 3 years since you updated probably means it will remain infinished, but it's definitely a story that deserves an amazing ending one day...

But even if this is all there is it will remain at the top of my favourites list both of your stories & of Stargate fics in general!

Loved it!
bec chapter 24 . 1/15/2013
Wonderfully amazing, intense, I loved every word. I like that it wasn't happily ever after for everyone, especially Sam and Jack.
File109 chapter 24 . 9/18/2012
ND chapter 24 . 9/15/2012
I know this is a WIP, but there's something about this Epilogue and the scene with Sam and Jack at the Antarctica outpost that makes this work as a conclusion. Maybe in the same kind of way that Rusted Wheel's conclusion works. Either way, they're both amazing.
dp chapter 22 . 10/12/2011
Excellent writing! style, plot, character development are all tops.
dp chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Outstanding! Very difficult subjects and you handled thr dialogue and emotions very well. Great writing!
fmd-jade chapter 24 . 10/10/2011
Okay, I just spent HOURS reading this story of epic proportions (felt like watching a good old Star Wars Movie at times and I loved that feeling!) but now I'm just like 'WTF?'

PLease, don't let this be the end. Not for Jack and Sam. Please!
majorsal chapter 24 . 7/8/2011
please finish this story. it's epic!
xBBx chapter 24 . 4/5/2011
Strange that you didn't complete this when there was probably only one or two chapters left but it is a great story nonetheless. Hope you wrap everything up eventually, though. :)

SpankyMcFartleson chapter 24 . 2/21/2011
Wow. Just wow. This is amazing stuff. So incredibly well done.
Zeki Young chapter 24 . 1/24/2011
Unreasonably superb. How do you even write like this? Wow. Staggered, blown away. There are no words for how much I love this. Is there a part iv?