Reviews for Time Has Made Me
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is fantastic thanks! I wish there were a sequel. And I wish I could see the "original" doctor's face if he heard Rose's thoughts about their May-December romance.
winteredspark chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was beautifully written. Very realistic. As I was re-watching the Rose and Doctor's second goodbye at Bad Wolf Bay, it was nagging at me, this weird relationship. I couldn't quite see Rose being happy with the Doctor's duplicate, because even if he does have the memories, etc., he'll never be her Doctor. There's just something not there. So thank you for writing this. It really struck a chord in me, if the dreadful way I bawled all over my laptop is any indication.
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Completely beautiful. Thank you. I have a thing for angsty stories and this fulfilled that. It's happy but not. I like that you make Rose and the new Doctor flawed with each other and that it's not like they happily just start up but have to learn to live with each other newly. Beautifully written and appropriate lyrics.
mericat chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Beautiful, lots of tears at the end. Beautiful and sad.
msmorciere chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I loved this.

Very well-written, and it's nice to see a post-Journey's End story where Rose and the second Doctor don't rush into marriage or something. :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
That little twist at the end has been niggling in the back of my mind, too :)
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
How sad!:( What happened to the Doctor? Has he grown old again like the way he did before he started regenerating? Since Time Lords have twelve regenerations and if the Doctor had stayed on Gallifrey instead of mucking about the universes,he would regenerate once every thousand story but sad.:(
dddynamite chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow so well written
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That was really, really amazing. It's actually what I've been looking for since I saw the last episode - a good fic to wrap it all up. And realistically, too.

I love it even though it made me cry.

Lutherian chapter 1 . 7/7/2008