Reviews for Words Worth
Josh Grinsteinner chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Thank you for this RyuXAyane I love seeing it, because that according to the way the Xbox Ninja Gaiden works out is the way it should be, at least the way I think it should be. Master Ninja with a clan leader, yeah I think that should be. Besides Ryu and Ayane just sound like a good couple, anyway you know the way things should be, I appluad you for your good judgement nice job I love it.
Slim Summers chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Probably a stupid question but something I have to ask: Who was speaking in the first part of the story? Since you were discussing clans and ninjas, its probably Ayane or Kasumi and leaning on Kasumi as the speaker is being pursued but another reviewer said it was Ayane? (Also Ayane seems to be the one who would have more trouble opening up etc) Another question: Who was the white haired guy and the guy the girl loved in the fic? honestly

Anyway two very well written chapters. No real grammer or spelling mistakes that I could spot. I did prefer chapter two though that was due to being able to tell who was the speaker.
Kyoshi Slickfish chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
heh heh. you made Bayman a bamf here. loved the ending. keep up the great work!
Kyoshi Slickfish chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
hi Wolf! long time since i've been in the DOA realm! remember me? :]

this first chapter is absolutely gorgeous in its descriptions. personally, i don't like reading in the first person because usually the writer can't convey the story well...but you got everything, the descriptions, emotions, and actions down great!

i'm so glad you're back to writing DOA, and i can't wait to see how the rest of this goes!
mancaal chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I really like this chapter, just hope you yo finish it. And as always make the great work you always do with your other fics.

Greetings
Ralf Jones chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
great chapter!

I hope to see more soon!

Especialy the ones of Bayman and Ayane
Dark Samarian chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
It's been awhile since I read a doa fic and wrote new chapter for my fics

Anyways interesting beginning _

please update asap
RyuFanatic chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I love it. Write more please.