Reviews for No Way He Could Let Go
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
LMAO "Crossbreeding vampire werewolf bitch."! Holy crap, I wonder if people would look at me strange if I start using that as an expletive in everyday life. That's just hilarious. -giggle-

Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wow. Thanks for directing me to your drabble. I loved yours-especially that last line. Heh-mine seems a bit tepid after reading this one. lol
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
*laughs* You like hurting Dean and making Sam deal with him, don't you? "Just a splinter"... I'd sure hate to get one that THAT!
InSecret chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
LOL. Very good :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Love the image of Dean grasping Sam's hand... digging his little nails right into the fleshy part of the inside of Sam's thumb. You are so right, if Dean is actually reaching out to Sam and hanging on, there is no way Sam can let go. I am picturing a rather awkward stake removal processes since Sam can only use one hand. Good thing he can juggle well :)

HA! So when I first read, I thought Dean really did just have a splinter... funny how my perception changed as I kept reading. Thanks for giving us some sweaty Dean. That is always good.

The last line is gold.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That made me giggle. And, for what it's worth, I could actually HEAR Dean's voice "roar" out that last line as if it were all one long word!

Great use of 100 words!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
You're so right! A silver tipped stake is EXACTLY how you would kill a vampire werewolf! If you polished the silver up enough, maybe it could triple as a mirror to kill off Medusa.

You guys and your challenges of the day. I love it.