Reviews for Pure Sunshine
Amanda chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Absolutely beautiful! I cried so much when Rachel finally asked him to stay. Very we'll written!
The Last Ronin chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Holy hell that was awesome. You almost lost me with the slow start but I'm glad I managed to hang in there.

Although I think you got the emotional atmosphere dead on here, I also think you could have cut down on some of the beginning. We get that Tobias is lonely without Rachel and that it was his choice to leave. We don't need to know every single thing he did when he left.

That aside, Rachel betraying a guy she's dating (even to go back to Tobias) doesn't particularly jive with her character. One of the words used to describe her in the series is "loyal" so I kinda feel like she's a bit out of character at the end of this. It would have made more sense to me if she'd been dating another guy, past tense, and had since broken with him.

Anyway, small piddlings. I still loved it )
Amanthya chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
How it freakin' SHOULD HAVE BEEN!

The cold rage the true ending inspired in me is now nicely countered by the joy and satisfaction I feel from your fic. Thank you, I'm now a more balanced person.

And yes, flying is a thrill, and yes life is easier as an animal. But what does that compare to the love between two people, the joining of two lives into one that is so full it's hard to be empty, because there are two hearts involved? Once the war is over, there's no reason to stay bird. And Rachel deserved all, not part.

And to mimic others, the characterization and thought-process is spot-on. Well done.
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I honestly wish that this was the way the series could've ended for these two. The characterization of Tobias as well as the plot in one of the best I've seen for a oneshot. The flow is perfect and the closing line is a winner. So romantic without being mushy.

Gah, now that's me overdoing it. But this definitely warrants a place on my faves.

Thanks for writing!
natural-blue-26 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I adore this story- I don't know how many times I've reread it here and on livejournal. (I can't believe I hadn't fav'd it yet!)

Seriously, this is how R/T post-war should be written.

Bravo!
Jessikitt chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Okay, it was good and I really like for the excellent read and btw I love the pinocchio line
The Coffee Goddess chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Love it. Well done and I loved the ending. Brava!
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Rachel and Tobias are so good for each other.

bloody brilliant story.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Yes. He's a boy again.
Martiny the one and only still chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
But, she has a boyfriend...doesn't she? This could end up very badly, who knows what that boy will do?
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This... was amazing. The countdown was absolutely amazing. Beautiful, beautiful work. You made me all misty-eyed. ;)
Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Ah, thank you for this. It was nice. As another reviewer has stated, it's hard to find good ficcage, and this was a nice break from bad ficcage.
LTGMars chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Inspired by rereading the series and rekindling my love for Tobias and Rachel, I decided to browse Animorphs fanfiction for fun. is good for finding the seemingly impossible, niche fic for everyone, in all shapes and sizes and qualities. Sometimes it's laughably bad, which oftentimes is exactly what I need. Sometimes it's pretty good, which leaves me pretty happy (or conflicted, whatever the intended result may be) for about thirty seconds before I move on.

This? This was incredible. It'll stick with me for a while. I don't have any real concrit for you... I just wanted to thank you for writing the fic I never knew I always wanted to read. Kudos.
Live4percabeth chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
oh god *faints due to the cosmic effect of the beautiful and awesome story*... ten minutes later *wakes up, dazed*, wow, what was that? hey what's this? *reads story again and once again faints. *repeat process 10 times before realizing it must go on favorite story and author list*
Topaznik-Citrine chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
A truly extraordinary fic, from what I assume is an amazingly potent writer :)

absolutely loved it!

you sound like a profesional, the way you write -

Yasu