Reviews for Legacy of the Light Hawk
Anime Princess chapter 16 . 8/30
I want to know how Atkatsuki will react to Washu's ability to remove the Bijuu without killing the hosts?! LOL
POST MORE ASAP!
BTW...when will we be seeing Naruto interacting with Tenchi?!
Doom0117 chapter 16 . 8/4
The affinity part of this chapter confuses me. You had already said that they tested them several chapters ago and that both were incredibly strong... I think it was something like the paper split into four pieces and all of them were sopping wet or something like that. Heck you've had him working on them since he got back from the Nami no Kuni mission...
yukicrewger2 chapter 14 . 7/8
Kiba A.J. Styles
Neji Randy Orton
Shikamaru Edge
Lee Zack Ryder (I think)
Naruto either George Steele or Batista
yukicrewger2 chapter 2 . 7/8
Sasuke hates those that are inflicted with IFS (Insistent Fangirl Syndrome)
gwb620 chapter 16 . 6/27
Ok as a fan of Tenchi Muyo and an even bigger fan of Naruto, I must say that this is AWESOME! I noticed it has been quite sometime since it has been updated so I hope you are fine and that the story will continue.
ragnar28190 chapter 16 . 6/25
i think you need to reread your story because kakashi already had test his chakra nature before the chunin exam .
Centaurious chapter 4 . 6/21
I have to give you points for consistency. You consistently mis-spell Hitai-ate as Hitae-tae and you do so in more than one of your stories.
Axcel chapter 7 . 6/11
I strongly dislike how Azusa and co are acting. You earlier flat out stated the entire universe is terrified of the inhabitants of Furya and then you have Azusa acting as though he is some sort of god. He is a weakling in Naruto-verse. Then you have Naruto protect him after he threatened Konoha. Naruto would have helped kill him, not saved him.
Axcel chapter 7 . 6/11
You just said Furya is just beyond Jurai's borders. So, they have no power or influence there. Especially given how independent and stubborn they all are.
Axcel chapter 6 . 6/11
I'm ignoring the other people not being Furyans. You had just said that mankind is the Furyans. All of that planet's inhabitants are human. Therefore, duh.
Drifter950 chapter 15 . 6/9
I decided to reread and found I still think it's darn good, and think I try for a better review (I hope). (actually for all chapters)

I own and/or have copies of most both Naruto and Tenchi series.

Sadly, I prefer Tenchi; both authors present fairly good plots, but Tenchi's author respects and handles his lead character better.

That said, I am really enjoying "YOUR" story a lot. You are presenting "both" very well; even tho it's mostly Naruto so far. Your plot line seems to indicate that may soon change.

I look forward to seeing where you go next.

May the the MUSE always be with you!
~.
laughingfox31 chapter 16 . 5/27
You are doing really good with this story. I like the integration of naruto tenchi muyo and riddick. Please update soon. Its almost been 5 months since your last update.
arcabrad1 chapter 16 . 4/15
dude are still alive great fic by the way i got ideas on a few ideas for a story that would play heavily on what you got here main changes i would make involve the origins the the world they live on no riddick no wwe reference and deffinently no hana or hinata its not that i dislike hinata its just that with naruto personality it be like he bullying her even when he's not
Aurora Lopez chapter 16 . 4/7
when are you going to write chapters 17-19 of Legacy of the Light Hawk, because I like thise story very much please bye. write me back!
Zeus501 chapter 16 . 3/4
when will naruto use his mothers sword?
you keep saying that he is training in kenjutsu...but i havent seen the sword once since it was introduced?
thats just 1 big cock tease man...come on