Reviews for Legacy of the Light Hawk
smithpj chapter 17 . 5/9
Awesome, just one problem, I ran out of story. MORE PLEASE!
Monster King chapter 17 . 3/15
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update.
DarkChaosDragon00 chapter 1 . 3/12
update
lokyyt chapter 17 . 1/16
more please keep typing and please reply
PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Dragonman109 chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
Yet another story I'd like you please update soon.
Melikalilly chapter 17 . 12/29/2016
I love this story
david.teague.3950 chapter 17 . 11/28/2016
I have a Barrier Seal, as well as Seal tag you could use in the future or have Genkai create. I call it the Yin Block Barrier, basically what it does is it prevents the flow of all Yin based Chakra Flow, and for the Uchiha with Mangekyou that is a severe drawback.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
I do have another female I'd like to suggest, her name is Honoka. She was a red haired researcher at the Artificial Summons Island, from what I read the Island was an R&D facility she unfortunately died but for your fan fiction you could maybe make it so that Naruto winds up on the island before she gets killed.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
You're at a loss for older females, but I do have a question of sorts, actually a request to be more accurate. See there's a couple stories that have Naruto paired with her but I'm not sure of how often they're updated one I did have favorited hasn't been updated in several years so much so that I unfavorited it. The girl is Yakumo Kurama(yes she's Naruto's age), as for older females well you seem to be a bit of a fan for Koyuki Kazehana, now personally I have a taste for exotic hair, as well as blondes with blue eyes or even females with natural blue hair for that matter. So I'm also suggesting Fu from Taki, Yugito and Samui from Kumo, Mei Terumi of Kiri. I was also going to suggest an Uzumaki woman but the only one available is Karin and she's about Naruto's age, unless you can some how provide an OC Uzumaki or make Mito a young woman with the use of seals and Kushina's ship.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
Uchiha Sasuke vive in un villaggio ninja dove ogni giorno ha la possibilita' di vedere ninja a saltellare sui tetti -a scalare muri o rocce coi soli piedi - a camminare sulle acque... ecc ecc ecc... eppure mai si e' preso la briga di chiedersi "come lo fanno? potrei imparare?" e cosi' quando qualcuno e' gia capace e' geloso!Sasuke e' RIDICOLO!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
kakashi deve spiegare alla sua squadra sui paesi elementari dpo usciti da Konoha per il C rango... cio' la dice lunga su cio' che l'accademia ha insegnato mentre trattenevano una generazione intera di nuovi ninja per SABOTARE un solo studente!COGLIONI!
ladygoddess8 chapter 17 . 11/2/2016
I see now we are departing from canon and entering more into the Tenchi universe. I wonder if you will actually narrate this section or do a time skip with occasional flashbacks. I am actually glad to see the separation of all these people from their home world. They have an opportunity to break away from perceived notions of the other nations and of each other. All of these people will be facing a new world together and will want to close ranks at least in the beginning. A enemy you know is better than and enemy you don't know so to speak. With this, they can all become allies and even friends. I can see Naruto and all those traveling improving vastly and changing in new ways. Sasuke was an idiot since he is now missing his biggest chance to gain power. On a side note, this would be the best chance for Naruto to get to know his love interests better especially Hana who he needs to have an in-depth discussion with about their possible future. Naruto also needs to learn about himself which would not be possible back home. He needs a chance to sort out his head and understand what he actually wants for the future. He should know that he is no longer trapped in this village nor does he have to remain in Juria. He could have a home in both worlds.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
so Tenchi's mom and Naruto's mom are twins. Cool.
Mr.unknow chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
when i saw the harem list, it seem you got a blue/purple hair girl theme going, dispite reading this late of the story i would have say konan, ryoko, and anko to go on with the theme.