Reviews for Legacy of the Light Hawk
Mr.unknow chapter 3 . 9/13
when i saw the harem list, it seem you got a blue/purple hair girl theme going, dispite reading this late of the story i would have say konan, ryoko, and anko to go on with the theme.
my 2 guys chapter 17 . 9/12
that was great
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 9/8
...I know this was back in 08 but FFS even then the 3rd hokage's name was known as Hiruzen Sarutobi
Rake1810 chapter 17 . 8/17
Good chapter. Really looking forward to Part II.

Also here's where I beg for an update to A Foxes Tale which is definitely one of the best xovers I've read for Naruto.
DaemonWing chapter 17 . 8/3
Ok good premise but you need to let ppl know your doing a multi crossover. also you made many contradictions for yourself that need to be fixed before you continue. my advice is read your story completely then decide on one version to remove contradictions and repost. but other than that keep writing it takes continuous writing to get better.
warprince2000 chapter 17 . 7/31
Sweet Chapter! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)
JumpingToaster chapter 2 . 7/31
I am not making fun of spelling mistakes. But reading things like how Sasuke is an avenger just makes things funny and more enjoyable.
Meta1213 chapter 17 . 7/29
I have to say I'm vary impressed with this story. Most Tenchi Muyo crossovers stop about three to four chapters in. So seeing this one is really cool. I was sad to see Haku die but it helped move the plot so I'm not going to rant and rave. I also almost pitied Garra at the though of Sasami having Tsunami show up and blast his ass to kingdom come for killing Naruto. Also the pairing is rather interesting and I'm curious to see where this goes for Shippuden. Since just about all the Jinchuriki will be off world meaning Akatauki can't just pick them off one by one and to add to that given the changes made I'm not sure the extraction would work now. I look forward to the next update be it a new chapter or you saying you will make a new story. Granted this has the potential for a three Story set up with how you have things going.
lou2003us chapter 17 . 7/18
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
Gambit197238 chapter 17 . 7/15
Awesome story please keep up the good work can't wait to see the next chapter
TheNaulkner chapter 16 . 7/16
You contradicted yourself since in chapter thirteen you said he had strong both water and wind affinities the paper shredded into four then got soaked with water. Well around that
Byakudan chapter 17 . 7/13
Welcome back and Good chapter. And can you add Shion, Sāsa
mj4wzpw chapter 4 . 7/15
Thanks for the chapter! :)
mj4wzpw chapter 3 . 7/15
Cool take on the bell test!
mj4wzpw chapter 2 . 7/15
Hmm Another great chapter :)