Reviews for The Wedding Planner
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 6 . 2/16
Excellent story! off to a magnificent start, I can't wait to see where it goes
Update Soon Please :)
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Oh my goodness, the Dynasty Alexis/Bellatrix thing had me screaming with laughter. Hilarious!
Smudge2 chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Cassie, I wanted to read this but I see that you have not updated anything for years. I hope you get these messages because your fans are pineing for updates. We appreciate the hard work but we really need to have them completed. Thanks
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
love it
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Finish it? Puhlease? ;)
Nitya chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Hello,

I've just read your fiction in one shot ;) and just wanted to tell you that I really liked it!

Question: Have you dropped it? If yes, well... Pity!

I hope you will continue to have inspiration for this fiction

Kiss

moonbeard chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
I LOVE this story and I really hope you finish it eventually.
rtag chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Bad Ginny! Tell Harry the truth!
TheFallenbecomesHaunted chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
hmm interesting i wish to read more soon...does harry get jealous?(sorry I just think a jealous harry is hot cause really when it comes draco someone is going to get jealous who better his lover harry? lol) don't mind me anyway wish to see more.
GinnyLikesGirls chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
This is fabulous!

Unfortunately, you haven't updated for a while :(

So please please please carry on!

It's very rare a fic catches my attention like this one has!

x
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
OH MERLIN! I am so in love with this story at this point. It is absolutely riveting! Please update soon! I cannot wait to see where you take this enchanting story, next!

A complete and total fan,

Reiko.
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
Could Ginny be any more of a complete psycho? I mean really...straight lunatic. I LOVE THIS STORY! Please say you haven't given up on it. This is wonderful! I hope Harry realises his feelings soon...him and Draco together are too cute! I hope to see more scenes with those two interacting. Is Ginny planning on using that fertility potion on Harry or cheating with someone else to claim it as Harry's child? I hope someone catches up to her plans before the wedding plans get much further. Well I sincerely hope to see a new chapter up soon. THis is just lovely!
MeEksiNs chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
please do not tell me that is IT.

i've always luvd Pansy's ballsy attitude and her and Draco's uniQ bff relationship - luv u showed it quite nicely in this - and luv RonxPans pairing -~

Harry better get a clue soon both in him most definitely interested in Draco and the fact that Ginny (in this fic) is just plain PSYCHO.

thanks for sharing tho! hope u still planning on continuing it -
KurtFabulous chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
Oh No! Ginny stay away from Harry-he belongs to Draco! Shes going to get herself pregnant isn't she? Somehow lure Harry to the bedroom...or even another man! Hope you update soon.
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
OH GOSH! evil, evil ginny! Ugh! This is really good! i hope u continue this.