Reviews for Behind Those Emerald Eyes
LadyRainDancer chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
I'm sad you won't be continuing this, because for all its faults, it was highly entertaining. Perhaps we'll read more from you in the future. :)
NoName chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
Plucked ur story y should continue it
RanmaichiNaoko chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Hey, I was wondering if I could adopt this story please? :D
YinYang-Animal chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
Aw but this story was so good:(
sachiko haruki chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
holy? i had so much fun reading and you say that you're not gonna continue? arhhg...hope to read more frm you
xxakatsuki'sblossomxx chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
dude you rock and because you rock i decided to reveiw and i added you to the story alert but i only did that cuz i annoy's you and i love to annoy people no affence
CelestialMaidenofSilence chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
I like the story so far, but honestly I was a little surprised by chapter 8. Honestly, the fact that you put a lemon right after the mangekou had been used on Sakura seemed a little unrealistic. The entire chapter just seemed as though you hurried through it, I felt as though you tried to put too much plot into a small space. I'm also disappointed with what you've done to Hermoine's character. Granted she probably was the only one smarted enough to pull it off. I think that there's enough of a conflict that can occur within the story without the added drama of Hermoine being attracted to Sasuke. There are things that I'm still curious about within the plot, for instance, who will be the important people that Sakura and Sasuke have to save during the second exam. If you post another chapter I'll probably read it, but I think you should probably re-evaluate the direction your taking the story in. I know that you probably look at this as just a hobby, as all of us do, but you wanted reviews and I thought the least I could do was be honest.
KimmiUchiha chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
W00t! Thus chap. was amaz-er-ing!

KimmiUchiha
ColdAndDistant chapter 8 . 10/24/2008
Yay another chappie! Please Please Please Please Please Please write more I love it. The betrayal, the romance, the tragdedy! I'm guessing that orochimaru put a demon in her. Please keep writing!
ColdAndDistant chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
I love your story but please keep writing your taking months to write just one chapter!11
Sakudragon chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I like it
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 8 . 9/3/2008
that was... Um unexpected
Neko-Graphic chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
muwahahahahahahaha hermione eat your heart out.
9tailedemonfoxonbu chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
wow really emotional chapter but very funny at the end kool chapter cant wait for the next.

-9tailedemonfoxonbu
Taimatsu-chan chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
Good thind madam pomphrey wasn't entering at the moment... otherwise both Sasuke and Sakura would be dead.

Anyway, I loved your new chapter! Please update soon!

p.s. (I really don't want to sound like I know everything better, but you spelled Dumbledoor wrong. It's Dumbledore. Sorry).
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »