Reviews for Midnight
Woah. So glad you updated. Glad to have read as well. It's been a while.

This was not how I imagined the next chapter should go. So many things revealed here. Will they bring Harry back from the veil? Voldy thinks he's like the Princess here, no? But thats more like Hermione, right?
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 14 . 6/24
This is the kind of fanfic that really makes reading fanfic worthwile - moving thematic borderposts and exploring so far uncharted land. I'll follow, and I'll return for rereading now and then, for this is great!
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 4 . 6/20
Hmmm - think I like this one ... promising so far! And I can see, others have found out too.
What a crazy cliffhanger! I can't wait for the next update. I HAVE to know what happens! This is all so well written!
GoldQueen24598 chapter 14 . 6/17
please finish the story it is so good i got so into it!
Svenja chapter 14 . 6/10
I spent the half of the day reading your fiction and simply couldn't stop. It's such a great story and so well written, that I just have to comment it (by the way my first Review and i really read loads of fanfictions).
You are a really gifted writer! Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to the next update!
I love this story. Your writing is just so evocative, and while i know people can't help where they're from, I have to add that as a fellow Brit I love reading a HP story without wincing at the jarring Americanisms. It's wonderful to see you updated so recently; I really thought this had been abandoned. I'm very glad it hasn't been.
Roze Potter chapter 14 . 6/4
What a story! Just read it in one shot. Seem like you're going to keep writing it, I'll live to read the sequel!
The plot seems getting little but more complicated that it already was I can't wait to read how you're going to make things go.
I was surprised not to hear about Draco's thoughts after the kiss. I guess he had other things in mind.
Anyway this day is really long (how many chapters for one day?)
Hope to read the sequel soon~
jk1447 chapter 14 . 6/4
I devoured this story in a week- and I cannot wait to read more! You are such a gifted writer and this is such a unique & enthralling story. I look forward to your next update!
kulsum chapter 2 . 6/3
Awesome...the beginning was like some sad old ghost movie and i actually believed she was a gost...i mean, she isn't, right?
This is soooooooo amazing! One of the best fanfics I've read. More please!
basquiah chapter 4 . 5/26
Absolutely gorgeous. You've created such a vision woth your words, and the characterization of each of the characters is so great! I'm on the edge of my seat reading each chapter, and I must have read this at least 5 times. Can't wait for the next update!
wschiffler chapter 14 . 5/25
Couldn't put this down! You write beautifully, it's easy to visualize the world you've created. I'm looking forward to the next installment!
that-shrinking-violet chapter 1 . 5/25
Hello!
I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Midnight is one of my favourite DHR fanfics, and I love everything about it. From the beginning to the end, your amazing writing skills created a tale that simply is of high quality.
I truly hope that you continue writing this story so that you grace us with your talent. :3
Sincerely, SV