Reviews for Midnight
What the hell is this?
Kristin chapter 14 . 6/23
This story is fantastic. I hope someday you get around to completing it.
OtherWorldly chapter 14 . 6/21
Holy moly! This is by far the best Dramione ff I've ever read! The plot is unique, amazing and capturing and I hate myself for reading it so fast.
I truly wish from the bottom of my heart for you to update soon, so I can see where the story goes and dive once again into this terrible, fascinating world.
Keep writing, you have a gift
-C.
ad3306 chapter 8 . 6/18
This story is so strange, and intelligent, and amazing... thank you
luxaeterna22 chapter 14 . 6/8
Your writing style is so intricate and beautiful. I have loved this story to the bitter end and really, really would love to hear more. Please keep writing it!
ady71 chapter 14 . 5/31
updated 2016 please!
MlleShadow chapter 14 . 5/11
Excellent story, it's so hard to find well written fanfictions, yours lived up to my expectations! The plot is well thought of, and very deep! Characters are perfectly portrayed. I look forward to the next chapter!
MlleShadow chapter 14 . 5/11
Hectorsmom chapter 14 . 4/25
An amazing, unique tale. Kept me on edge with its action all the way. The characters and feel of despair very realistic for the aftermath of a defeat of the forces of the Light. Its one that deserves completion.
Anon chapter 3 . 4/24
I don't know if you even finished this, or even get these updates many years later. But this is the best Dramione fanfic I've read and I'm only on chapter 3.
Please update! This is pure beauty.
emilygreer chapter 14 . 4/22
your fanfic is something unlike anything I've ever read and I so wish there was more. when I saw it hasn't been updated in a year was truly sad as this was so greatly written.
charlenamadden chapter 14 . 4/17
I absolutely love this story and your writing. It stands out from all the rest. You have a wonderful talent and I am sad to see you have not updated the story in so long. Hopefully you will soon.
quadjot chapter 9 . 4/16
This may be my favorite chapter yet, simply because if the magnificent and insightful wordplay.
quadjot chapter 7 . 4/16
The Resistance is very well thought outI love the little ways you've come up with for them to operate, such as the different ways to resist Veritaserum, how Creevy collects identities, etc. Malfoy is also a likeable bad guy (fainting with impeccable timing), so I'm interested in seeing how things progress.