Reviews for Midnight
AH PLEASE CONTINUE! This story is so intricate and realistic, the characters portrayed so accurately and true to their experiences. Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Izzy chapter 1 . 11/20
sduts1212 chapter 14 . 11/12
Omg I just read all 14 chapters in just a few hours! I NEED updates and a finish to the storyline! I need to see the development of a relationship between Draco and Hermione, and what happens to Harry! Will Draco die? Or end up being a "Jesus" and sacrificing himself for the greater good? I need to know! Please update soon! :)
For the love of all that is holy, please continue this! ... soon! Loving this incredibly dark twist on the novels.
What happens next? Please keep writing!
Skier Chick chapter 14 . 11/3
This is incredibly well written! Please write more, I really want to know what happens!
yikes chapter 14 . 10/25
Of much better quality than the majority of dramione fics! The fact that I still read this stuff is my biggest secret and probably my most embarrassing indulgence... Oh well. I enjoy your writing and you should finish this! I think you've done a good job keeping Draco and Hermione true to their characters. My favorite parts have been the conversations between them, clever banter is the real reason everyone loves this ship anyway, right? You're doing a good job but honestly if I were you (which I'm not) I would invest more writing in their interactions than in the plot (which is interesting but not why I'm here, you know?). Not that I'm saying you should turn this into fluff obviously.
update soon
AshesOfLauren chapter 1 . 10/18
I am... stunned. I never expected to ever in my life pick up a story and fall in love with it the way I did Harry Potter, much less a fanfiction. And I haven't. I've fallen harder. This is the most beautiful, intricate, captivating piece of work I have ever read. I am truly in awe. I am also in tears and slightly panicky about the fact that it's unfinished and hasn't been updated in several months. I'm literally saying a reverent prayer that you finish this story, and know that I will be here to see it through to the end. Thank you for this beautiful work of fantasy.
brandi.hector chapter 14 . 10/16
OMG... This just leaves me hanging here! I hope that you plan on writing more for this story! I will be following for more!
Fairygirl34 chapter 14 . 10/10
This is a great story! I'm literally dying of suspense! I hope you will be able to update soon!
BecksLoVeDramione chapter 14 . 10/10
OMG. This story is so good! Ahhh. What is happening... I'm so nervous for Draco! And I wanna know who the sixth and final child is.. And are Draco and hermione ever going to get together?! Ahhhhh please update again! :)
Please do finish, you're an excellent writer.
anothername1987 chapter 14 . 10/8
Wow! I normally don't start WIP stories because I prefer to NOT have to wait for updates but this one came highly recommended. I need more! You are very talented!
Justjessie24601 chapter 1 . 10/8