Reviews for Midnight
GrangerGirl222 chapter 13 . 9h ago
I love this story so much! Godric, if you don't update I think go mad. And that's really bad, since there's no Mongos to hold me now.

See what I did there? Sorry, I can't help myself sometimes.

But seriously, this has made it onto my favorites list for fanfic. It's so beautiful. I absolutely love the way you take the characters and give them stories. Snitches with cameras! Luna's story! It's all so beautiful, and it leaves me speachless.
GrangerGirl222 chapter 1 . 9h ago
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
fan chapter 1 . 2/25
fuck, this is so gorgeous, fuck.

definitely, one of the best d/hr fics around, and it's a wip.

you're so talented with your words and you have a wonderful talent for storytelling, I do hope you continue this, it's been years, but I still hope for another chapter still.

- labyrinth.
annx chapter 13 . 2/22
please continue writing! I really like your ideas!
badporcelaindoll chapter 13 . 2/16
I need more! This story has me hooked!
loving post-apocalyptic Potterverse!
great writing!
Saphirefreer chapter 13 . 2/9
Hello you!
I quite adore your writing skills - I mean ... they are ridiculously good! But how come you have not updated the story for so long?
As you write youself we are waiting for "spring". Please be so kind to find your voice again so the characters can rise from the dead and live. I mean all of them are not living: They are surviving, so please be so kind to bring the characters, let alone us readers, spring with your gift with words. I will be eternally grateful.

Ps. Come on - We also need more than just a kiss?! Draco and Hermione - how can you not love them?
just because u said so chapter 13 . 2/2
First, I want to tell you, that this is one of the most intense and original stories I'be read so far. I literally swallowed it up in 2 days, my eyes glued to the monitor. But do you plan to continue writing, or just leave it like that? (That would be such a shame) well, I hope on the first ;)
lumilinna chapter 13 . 2/1
Absolutely marvellous story! Your writing is beautiful and poetic, the plot is interesting and captivating and your characters are just perfect. I really hope to see where this is going!
Alise chapter 13 . 1/31
Man this is such good writing I didn't realise it stopped here. I can only hope u continue this story in the near future, it is one of the best fics I've read in a while. Much love and admiration
Oh please please please continue writing!
I love your story!
ArchWarrior12 chapter 13 . 1/27
Your story is great and extremely interesting. I really love the way you narrate. I hope you put up another chapter real soon!
Kurai Ummei chapter 13 . 1/22
Where is the gods damned next button. My brain is melting from this cliff hanger.
B chapter 13 . 1/7
I know that it's been nearly two years since the last post, but I really hope that you continue this story!