Reviews for Midnight
Guest chapter 4 . 7h
I just discovered this story, and it is absolutely brilliant! I love your take on this AU, your writing is just amazing! I hope you update really soon, because I can't wait to read what happens next!
badporcelaindoll chapter 14 . 14h
I was so disappointed when I came to the end of the chapter. I wanted to keep reading. This story is so good! Please update again soon! I'm in love!
that-shrinking-violet chapter 14 . 4/23
This is honestly one of my most favoured fanfics ever, and I can't explain how happy I was to find this was updated! You are such an amazing writer and you have a brilliant story in your hands. I will remain a faithful fan and shall be waiting for the next awesome chapter! :D
Gullb3rg chapter 14 . 4/22
Yeees keep updating! This story is sooo exciting! I wonder who Draco will find beyond the veil ;) Love how you've incorporated the past with the future and with "fairytales"...!
unearthing chapter 14 . 4/21
Why is this story so Great? I'm reviewing on my phone so I apologise for typos but I fairly swooned when I see the update and your turn of phrase is just bliss. The layers of plot and intricate motivations are keeping me on the ede of my seat to aee how they come together.
You updated? Tears of joy spring to my eyes. I have to re read from the start :) Glad to hear things are sorted out!
eniroc chapter 14 . 4/20
Wow. When I received my email today with the notice of a new chapter in my favorite story I was so excited I couldn't wait to read it! I did go back and re-read the 13th chapter so I was current. I was not disappointed. You really are an excellant writer. Your style and your imagination make for a very enjoyable read. I miss Harry Potter and having good fiction with an alternative path to the end for much loved characters is amazing. I hope you don't abandon this story. I love the new turn with Draco and the Grimm Brothers, very creative. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the chapter.
Atelokin chapter 14 . 4/20
I am so glad that you have started updating again. I like your poetic descriptions, not just facts, but emotions that are part of the scene.
I adore your Hermione. She is not a damsel in distress, never was. It shows that a plot doesn't need a weak female character. I like it.
I also like that your fic is full of magic, true to the hp universe.
I could swear I have read bits of chapter 13 before. I went into a lot of trouble to find if your fic happened to be somewhere. imagine my joy when I saw someone report an update. I do hope you keep going. I can't w a it for more.
CrazyPhenom chapter 14 . 4/20
Dark, I like it. Great writing. Just gobbled up the whole thing. Then I looked up to figure out your upload schedule. 2008? Thats almost when I started reading fanfiction. Thank god I didnt read WIP Dramonies back then. Or I would've even deeper commitment issues. I hope you continue and finish the story, you really have something here. Before I have grandkids :)
hidden.bookshop chapter 14 . 4/19
This is a brilliant story. You write so beautifully. I wait patiently for the next update.
Judy Days chapter 14 . 4/19
You are so talented! I can't believe I found this story again. Let me explain. A little more than a year ago I've found and spent a whole night reading your fanfic on my iPod until the battery died and ever since I've been trying to find your story again but didnt until today. And then I read the whole thing over again. IT'S JUST THAT GOOD!
Barryium chapter 14 . 4/19
It's good to see you again! I've forgotten how good your writing is. The stakes of this story only lifted in this chapter and I'm excited to see what's in store for Hermione, Blaise, Draco and the Order.
Take care and update soon! XD
just because u said so chapter 14 . 4/19
I'm almost shivering at the thought of what is to come in your story. You write so beautifully and lyric, it makes reading a pleasure even though it's very dark. I love it! Don't let us wait so long for another update, please;)
Cartography chapter 14 . 4/19
Hah! You have so much support already :) ! Selfishly, I can't wait to see the next thing you've written. Well done for finishing it! It looks amazing!
accordingtovivi chapter 14 . 4/19
Love your work! I don't usually read stories that aren't complete because I hate unfinished stories and some people stop updating their work so I can't actually remember how I stumbled across this story, so I'm so happy that I did, and that you're still updating! When will you be updating next? I'm so excited!