Reviews for Midnight
coluhrs chapter 1 . 8/26
This is so good, please update soon
Please do not give up on this story. I was goinf through a hard time & reading this storg has made me happier.
archergwen chapter 14 . 8/20
This is fantastic. Such a great story takes great work, and I can tell you have crafted this with care. My compliments. I eagerly await the next installment.
Dark Veritas chapter 1 . 8/18
Wow, I am extremely excited to begin reading this. For once, a plot that isn't recycled. The chapter was beautifully written, you delved into her history without seeming like you're "info-dumping" on the reader. And I truly didn't expect Draco to show up so quickly, and I usually am able to predict those sorts of character entrances. Great job!
The gills chapter 14 . 8/14
Duuude are you gonna update any time soon because this story is buying good
This is perfection. Please please please find it in your heart to update soon! I beg you!
princesslissie13 chapter 14 . 8/13
This fic is absolutely amazing. I just began reading it yesterday and I am already finished with the chapters you posted. I enjoy this fix because it seems less of a fairytale like much of the Dramione stories do. This has a very realistic darkness which in truth, makes me much more interested in the outcome of the war than of their romance (which is typically what I show interest in). I also have a thousand and one questions, which I am sure will be answered in time but can't resist asking now: Why is muggle money more valuable than wizard currency? What, exactly, happened to Harry? Where is Professor McGonagall? Why hasn't Voldemort's new government exterminated all the muggles, and for that matter, muggle borns? And I am bursting with excitement to learn what Draco will do with his new task... PLEASE tell me he will bring back the ghosts of the Light and whoop some major Death Eater ass! Perhaps that is too optimistic and I know that whatever you churn out, it will be perfect and fitting. I admire your prose, it is artful and eloquent and dark and absolutely fits with the context of this fic. Please don't pull a Voldy and torture me by making me wait a long time for your next update! Many thanks and I cannot wait for the story to unfold!
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 14 . 8/10
This story is absolutely wonderful. You have a beautiful, poetic lilt to your writing. I look forward to the next chapter.
Please please please update! This is so real & oh so wonderful!️️️️
lyndrix chapter 14 . 8/6
This has totally made reading fan fiction worthwhile. I love how everything has been paced and set up together and I can't wait to read some more!
AlasILoveLit chapter 14 . 8/1
Oh my god this is everything I never knew I wanted. Please keep writing!
Era Of Aequora chapter 14 . 7/31
Aw shiiit dude this is freaking awesome I'm dying to read more. It's totally crazy that you've been posting from 2008 until 2015- I can't remember anything I've kept up for that long. I'm glad you've stuck with it, because this shit is dope af. I can't wait for more
rlsa chapter 12 . 7/28
This is such a wonderful, dark, grim (no pun intended) tale. I really liked your imagery with the fairy tale. And the OCs are very interesting, and I really like how everything fits together. I'm so happy that you are sharing this story!
rlsa chapter 6 . 7/28
I so adore your story! Your characters are so in character, the plot is so exciting, it is so well thought out and the writing is very good too!
Melissa chapter 14 . 7/27
Wonderful story! I just started this and couldn't stop reading. There is a good balance of humor and darkness that you manage to bring out in each chapter. I love the interaction of the characters and how you have created an entire world that makes the characters feel fresh and new. I felt like I was on an adventure with the first few chapters, I felt excited and hopeful that our heroes would find a way to set the world back straight. But in these more recent chapters, I think I am finally afraid of what awaits them on their journey. I felt like I, along with Hermione in this chapter, have just realized the true horror of the price of victory. I think the subplots and characters are great. The story is so intriguing! I just love everything about it. I haven't read fanfic in years but I am glad to have stumbled upon this gem. I am always saddened when a brilliant story suddenly ends unfinished. I know life gets in the way and things change, so thank you for keeping up with the story and keeping you readers updated :)