Reviews for Midnight
Please continue this piece of work! It is the best dramione story I have ever read. Compelling characters, yet true to form and completely recognisable - I love the fact that Hermione is still good, that she has preserved that sense of hope and justice despite all. It is also very contemporary in its tone and environment. Terrorism and war, yet it is also universal in scope: despair and hope, love and betrayal, life and its unexpected turns, bravery and cowardice. Really fantastic. Can't wait for the next chapter.
skari chapter 2 . 9/18
I like this Hermione! Cautious, capable without being annoying. Chapters seem short :( but really nice work.
skari chapter 1 . 9/18
Very nice writing
andi1624 chapter 14 . 9/4
I just stumbled on this story and, not knowing if it was complete or not, started reading it and I love it! The suspense, the intrigue! Very well written and I'm upset it hasn't been updated in over a year? I was simply curious whether you had any plans to finish it because I think you should. I generally don't like AU HP fanfiction, but this story hooked me right away and I kept reading. I started to realize at about chapter 10 that it probably wasnt complete at 14 chapters, but it was too good to stop reading. I love a mystery (obviously one of the components of the HP series) and this is one of the better crafted fanfiction mysteries I have read and your characters are very believable. I hope you still have plans to finish, but I understand because life often gets in the way!
wintercoldness chapter 14 . 8/5
Gripping read, hope you do continue!
Gaby V Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/4
Please update! I love your writing style and can't wait to learn what happens in the story next 3
FurysSIN chapter 14 . 7/29
I adore this. I don't have any criticism for it whatsoever. (Sorry SH, I know how important constructive criticism is). It so refreshing to find a Dramione fan fic set after the war that doesn't come across as them being immature teens rather than the very adult personalities that Draco and Hermione grew into. SH, you have created an incredibly believable world. It has this incredible flavor of a slice to life, with the reader being pulled merrily into the depths that are unfolding. I utterly hope this will continue. Come back to us Spanking Halo
What the hell is this?
Kristin chapter 14 . 6/23
This story is fantastic. I hope someday you get around to completing it.
OtherWorldly chapter 14 . 6/21
Holy moly! This is by far the best Dramione ff I've ever read! The plot is unique, amazing and capturing and I hate myself for reading it so fast.
I truly wish from the bottom of my heart for you to update soon, so I can see where the story goes and dive once again into this terrible, fascinating world.
Keep writing, you have a gift
-C.
ad3306 chapter 8 . 6/18
This story is so strange, and intelligent, and amazing... thank you
luxaeterna22 chapter 14 . 6/8
Your writing style is so intricate and beautiful. I have loved this story to the bitter end and really, really would love to hear more. Please keep writing it!
ady71 chapter 14 . 5/31
updated 2016 please!
MlleShadow chapter 14 . 5/11
Excellent story, it's so hard to find well written fanfictions, yours lived up to my expectations! The plot is well thought of, and very deep! Characters are perfectly portrayed. I look forward to the next chapter!
MlleShadow chapter 14 . 5/11