Reviews for Midnight
Halz-Anne chapter 15 . 9/27
So heartbroken to see this incomplete. I hope you can complete it, its a great story.
huthur chapter 8 . 9/13
I found this story through a list of 50 great fanfics and I’m halfway through and it’s brilliant. I’m really hoping more people come to this story and that hopefully you write more. The characters are so well-thought out and I love seeing the inner thoughts and turmoil of all the different people. It’s soo soo good.
madisongowland chapter 15 . 9/12
Soooo good! Draco and Hermione chem is great!
SlytherinToNyx chapter 15 . 9/12
Hope you get to update at some point :)
Hanna chapter 15 . 9/1
Oh no. Oh no no no no. I just realized. This has not been updated in two years... and it’s the best fanfic I’ve read...ever. Please come back! Don’t leave us hanging! WE NEED TO KNOW.

please.
LaPlacesDemon chapter 15 . 9/1
This story is soooooo good! I hope it might be finished someday :)
Oh please update soon,! This fic is just too good to waste
I know this will probably be never be updated again, but seriously– so fantastic all the way around!
YearofDragons chapter 15 . 7/27
Brilliant writer! Please update soon!
Lita891 chapter 15 . 7/22
Please, please, please update. You're an amazing writer and I need to know how it ends.
RebellingPansies chapter 15 . 7/18
I... I’m honestly at a loss for words. I’m so sorry that I’m going to come across as inarticulate and gushy, but I just needed to comment and tell you how much I absolutely adore this work. It’s everything I’ve ever wanted and looked for. The characters are real and flawed and so human that even the briefest of glimpses you give us are so engaging. And the plot! You have so many thoughtful, well planned details! This world you’ve created is so full and rich and I just wanted to thank you. And you’ve written the Hermione/Draco buildup so wonderfully and slowly, there hasn’t been a moment where I haven’t felt swept up in the gorgeously natural progression. Their dynamic is realistic and just hits so damn good. This is easily my favorite fanfic I’ve ever read (and one I keep coming back to to re-read again and again) and one of my favorite written works ever. I’m not sure if you’re continuing to work on this or check the comments anymore, but I just needed to stop by and thank you wholeheartedly for sharing this with the community. Really, this has enriched my life and I am so so grateful. Thank you.
avalyn evanstan chapter 15 . 7/9
Stumbled upon this and fell in love. It's perfect, one of my absolute favourites! It's written so well, the charcters, the plot, the imagery, all of it combines togther to create one of the greatest fics I've read! I'll be waiting patiently to finish reading this little masterpiece!
A Girl Has Many Names chapter 15 . 6/27
I don't know if you intend or have the time to finish the story, but I just wanted to write here-and I hope you read it-it's such a good writing! I enjoyed the dark atmosphere and the idea, never shying from cruelty-but never killing off or making characters suffer just for the shock. The inspiration you took from the Nazis for Grindelwald was also really well done, almost mirroring what they did in real life.
So thanks! And I hope you're still writing, something, somewhere :)
Ksa.na.na chapter 15 . 6/23
I just want to say a huge THANK YOU for writing this story. I know I shouldn't hope that it will be finished some day, but I still do.

It is literally the best fic I've read (and it is so much more than a post-war Dramione I thought I would get to pass time in a buss, so maybe it would be good to update the description, but it's just a thought:) ), and it is certainly better than a great deal of published fiction.

The atmosphere and setting are so believable, the characters are so alive, unique and mature and the whole story is just so, sooo good that I don't want to part with it.

Therefore, I'll just continue to hope that you decided to pause it to do some other amazing things and eventually you'll come back here and update it, because this particular story really deserves to be finished.

Sending you my love&support for whatever you are doing now!
This is truly a work of art, it was the most gripping story I’ve read in a long time. I got through it in a day, and I am stunned. I’m going to have to go back and re read t all again obviously but I just wanted to say I absolutely loved it! I really hope you update, although I see it’s been a while, but I hope you do! You are incredible!
1,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »