Reviews for Midnight
natalie09 chapter 14 . 10/5
Ok I LOVE THIS STORY. I'm not losing hope for an update, so thank you for writing this, I hope you're well and someday there will be more of it!
rockwall50 chapter 15 . 6/12
Amazingly well written! Just started reading this yesterday and I thought that it had been finished, but I suppose there is no hope for that at this point; such a shame, the setup in this chapter was wonderful! Would love to see this finished if you ever come back! I'm gonna go ahead and follow just in case ;)
gingerchipmunk chapter 15 . 6/2
I really like this story, dark but with amazing character development and it got me hooked. I just wish I had read the update date before I got hooked :D Last Updated: May 2, 2017 - so I guess it might be abandoned...but anyhow. Just wanted to let the author know that a little me enjoyed this work of fiction quite a lot :)
Hopeless4Her chapter 15 . 5/16
So I just realised that your last update was in 2017? That physically PAINS me ! I've spent the last week scouring the depths of Dramione communities, various sites, looking for depthly written stories EXACTLY like yours and somehow! Somehow I found this! This incredible well-paced , plot-packed story and I can just feel myself drowning!
I'm literally begging you to pleaaseee continue your story, please! I'm going to come back and check from now one , clinging to the thread of hope that you might find it in your heart to update it again.

Kudos.

A loyal reader.
syugamonsta chapter 15 . 4/29
I am equally heartbroken and hopeful. For those of us who may never know the end of this beautiful woven tale, but also for the characters. I am fascinated by each caveat and am so impressed with the interconnected details that continuously weave themselves anew. I’m very curious to know what you have planned. Is there a greater story already crafted, yet to be told, or were you piecing it together as you went? In either case, a job masterfully done. A deep breath of fresh air.
No mor chapppieeesss?
F u, Voldy
Draco the moonbear
A fantastic introduction to a fantastic story. This is one of the most complex, interesting, and gripping fanfics I have ever read! Keep up the excellent work.
I loved it! I was pleasantly surprised with the Nuremgard storyline.
ventiswaifu chapter 15 . 1/26
the writing is absolutely fantastic and i couldn’t put it down. i can’t wait for the next part!
Pen Pearls chapter 15 . 1/20
This story is a gem. Absolutely beautiful. That its dark, twisty and grim only make it so much more interesting. Your version of Luna is my favourite yet, she's such a badass. Draco too, he's a psychopath but I kinda like it. Ginny too, wierd but not really (I always felt Ginevra was capable of some serious danage in the series and I always wished they'd explored her 'heir of slytherin' side more in the booksit's interesting to see her as the cutthroat mastermind who does whatever it takes to win). It's strange and inspiring to see how these characters have all dealt with their losses and failures and still try again. Hermione is brave and beautiful and I love it, her relationship with Malfoy is wonderfully complex and they truly complement each other because they are so different. Your writing style is also really beautiful, well thought out, witty and interesting. Well done. I really hope you finish this someday
Amazing Chapter. Love it!
BooksandTeaandPineTrees chapter 15 . 12/29/2020
I really really love this story, so I'll add my name to the lists of people who NEED you to finish it. Please!
marissa2020 chapter 1 . 12/19/2020