Reviews for Midnight
sunandwaves chapter 15 . 12h
I LOVE THIS STORY AND READ IT ALL IN ONE DAY!
I have the worst headache from focusing and devouring the story all in one go like that, but it was so worth it. There were so many moments when I was just in shock, sitting in amazed silence at how well you weave things into the story, especially each horrifying jolting detail about the strife the characters are facing and that of which others characters died facing. Your writing style is gold and your insight for the emotions and perspectives of each character deserves a medal. There is magnificence in the way you pull a reader in and shock them with your story. This story soared beyond all expectations I had for it once I clicked on it and I was in truth, pissed off when I saw this was the last chapter but there was no ending. I sincerely hope that you will update soon, because this is the best Dramione story I've ever read. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
ctrprincess chapter 15 . 7/18
I know it’s been a long time since you’ve updated. But this story is good. The plot is intense and complex. The writing itself is brilliant. I really hope you continue to update, even if it is sporadic.
I’ve been reading and rereading this story constantly. It’s so captivating and raw, I need another chapter, I crave another chapter. Pretty, pretty please!
amber-darcy chapter 15 . 6/12
I love this story! I’ve read through quite a few times and I can’t wait for the next chapter.
fanaticficreader chapter 15 . 6/3
wonderful fic , i read all the chapters in one day. hope that you'll keep writing and updante soon. thank you for share this with us.
When is it going to be finished? It is such a good story!
When
Jo chapter 15 . 5/22
Once again I reread this story, once again, I am awed
warner905 chapter 15 . 5/14
This story has been as dark and shimmery as the midnight sky. I love the texture, the characters, and the world. If this was a tv series, I would watch it. It is rich and luxurious. Thank you so much for writing this and I cannot wait for the next installment. I hope it comes soon.
warner905 chapter 14 . 5/14
A spark of hope that Ernie just might be saved! Please please please please! And for a story full of twists and turns, this has been the greatest twist. Thank you!
warner905 chapter 12 . 5/14
The tension you have been building is amazing!
warner905 chapter 9 . 5/14
So well written. I love your story world, and I love where you have taken Luna, Blaise, Dennis, and Ernie. Bravo.

My one question - shouldn't it be 4 Galleon coins unaccounted for? 1) Ernie/phone 2) Dennis/floorboard 3) Luna/necklace and 4) Viktor/trophy which is now in Hermione's possession? Or is the hint that one of the ones out and about is known and being traced?

Anyhow keep up the great work!
warner905 chapter 8 . 5/14
I think I first read this story a long time ago and the scene with the Manticore has haunted me. It took me a while to find it again. Excellent writing.
bemose chapter 1 . 5/12
Anxiously awaiting more!
Bea870 chapter 15 . 4/26
I really like this so far, can’t wait to see what happens next.
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »