Reviews for Midnight
rlsa chapter 12 . 21h
This is such a wonderful, dark, grim (no pun intended) tale. I really liked your imagery with the fairy tale. And the OCs are very interesting, and I really like how everything fits together. I'm so happy that you are sharing this story!
rlsa chapter 6 . 7/28
I so adore your story! Your characters are so in character, the plot is so exciting, it is so well thought out and the writing is very good too!
Melissa chapter 14 . 7/27
Wonderful story! I just started this and couldn't stop reading. There is a good balance of humor and darkness that you manage to bring out in each chapter. I love the interaction of the characters and how you have created an entire world that makes the characters feel fresh and new. I felt like I was on an adventure with the first few chapters, I felt excited and hopeful that our heroes would find a way to set the world back straight. But in these more recent chapters, I think I am finally afraid of what awaits them on their journey. I felt like I, along with Hermione in this chapter, have just realized the true horror of the price of victory. I think the subplots and characters are great. The story is so intriguing! I just love everything about it. I haven't read fanfic in years but I am glad to have stumbled upon this gem. I am always saddened when a brilliant story suddenly ends unfinished. I know life gets in the way and things change, so thank you for keeping up with the story and keeping you readers updated :)
Addicted.x chapter 14 . 7/22
I can't believe I forgot to put this story (and you) on my follow list TT
Ah well, I guess that's karma for not reviewing ;)
Soooo, I absolutely adore your story, the characters and the storyline!
I't amazingly well written- and I am very grateful for that.
Untill the next Story Update!
xx
shannondaskies chapter 14 . 7/19
This fic is everything I didn't know I needed. I've been reading it for years, and I never tire of beginning again with each update.
ACEASTA POVESTIRE VA MAI FI ACTUALIZATA?
Thickle chapter 14 . 7/17
So many twists and turns! Wow im so glad i found this story. C:
ayo chapter 1 . 7/17
honestly you are so so talented. My only criticism is that sometimes the one-liners get cheesy, but more importantly it makes me think of how good you would be at writing for TV, potentially, because you juggle plots and subplots with amazing poise. Please keep going with this.
Addi Grace chapter 14 . 7/14
This is honest-to-goodness such a strong story. I love how the characters seem clearly rooted in their canon forms, but are far more grown-up/different/developed. The plot twists are stunning, and I never know what to expect. I adore that there is a strong plot as well as a clearly developing relationship between Hermione and Draco. I love Draco, his emotional instability, his moral dilemma, his sass, his ruthlessness and reasoning. The scene in prison with Narcissa was fascinating and well written and the dynamic between the two of them - switching throughout the conversation who was the protector and who was the protected - was really well potrayed. Hermione is wonderful, sensitive and broken and trying to be good without it ever feeling like she's a weak/lame character. I like that she can cry sometimes without it feeling like she's a crybaby. That's a delicate line to walk, and you balanced it perfectly. I love that minor characters are getting pulled to the forefront (Blaise, Ernie, Dennis, even Luna) and I love how you have given them each personalities and motivations. Your writing is dark, poetic, engaging, action-packed, and honestly beautiful all at once. I am so very impressed. This is seriously one of the best things I've read in a while, and I really hope it will be updated soon!
Omg crazy! I'm kinda anxious to see what happens next! Thank you for writing this, & ughhhhh! I can't take the lack of Dramione moments especially after the kiss. I need to know how Draco feels about it, & I need Hermione to think about it more. I hope you have the time to update soon; your writing is absolutely flawless! I don't like reading works in progress because waiting for updates give me hernias haha! Jk but seriously I'm thinking that this story is worth the wait, especially because of pf the progression of Dramione! The pace is perfect & realistic! I just wish that we would have had more Dramione in the last chapters Alas I digress. I think this is beautiful, please update soon!️
Wow. Your writing is absolutely amazing! The way you have all the character's stories entertwined is incredible!
Woah. So glad you updated. Glad to have read as well. It's been a while.

This was not how I imagined the next chapter should go. So many things revealed here. Will they bring Harry back from the veil? Voldy thinks he's like the Princess here, no? But thats more like Hermione, right?
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 14 . 6/24
This is the kind of fanfic that really makes reading fanfic worthwile - moving thematic borderposts and exploring so far uncharted land. I'll follow, and I'll return for rereading now and then, for this is great!
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 4 . 6/20
Hmmm - think I like this one ... promising so far! And I can see, others have found out too.
What a crazy cliffhanger! I can't wait for the next update. I HAVE to know what happens! This is all so well written!