Reviews for Midnight
Moose93 chapter 11 . 10/1
Please please return and finish this masterpiece! This is the best written fanfic I have ever read. We need to know what happens next!
This story is so incredible! There’s so much depth it feels almost real. Honestly, this is now my favourite Dramione, and I’ve read some amazing ones. But this is something else. The detail and cadence and amplitude of this story - I can see why it takes a while to write. But it’s all good because I know it will be worth the wait! So happy I found this! Thank you for writing this!
JeanRoseElliot chapter 15 . 9/23
Wow this is wayyy to good to be abandonded... Please please tell us what happens next?
bromiser chapter 15 . 9/13
Please! PLEASE! if you see it, finish the job! it's too chic to leave unfinished
Strawberries96 chapter 15 . 9/5
I think this might be the best hp fanfic I've ever read. So gooood! And so realistic! So sad that your never finished, but still, I wanted to say this whole piece is brilliant
love this fic honestly! ur such a talented writer
C'était bien mais si j'avais su que ça n'était pas fini, j'aurais pas fait l'effort de lire toute l'histoire !
Allez, un effort, même un résumé de la fin svp !
God this is good
Great start
Mayuris chapter 15 . 6/28
I love it. It's so thrilling. I couldn't stop reading it. A fresh and unique.
IM NOT GIVING UP HOPE THAT THIS WILL BE UPDATED ONE DAY IDC
marissa2020 chapter 15 . 6/13
I love this story so much. One of the best of Dramione fic ... suspense, adventure, subtle romance. I love the opening ... how Hermione the only one left in Hogwarts castleliving among the ghost.

I love fics where Draco was is a high-ranked Death Eater and ... secretly wants to bring down Voldemort ... very hard to find fics like this with such plots
Mclouare chapter 15 . 6/8
Wow this is good! I love it. Perfect amount of angst and reality. I like how u mix up the viewpoints
marissa2020 chapter 1 . 6/1
I love this story so much .. so difficult to find a story like this ...so full of adventure and action with slow burn romance and very subtle romance budding between Draco and Hermione...
The plot is fantastic!
spearmintgreen chapter 15 . 5/31
well dang. this fic is like. absolutely amazing. im blown away by the amount of detail and thought youve put into this. like theres so much going on at once and youre balancing all of it so brilliantly. i love your characterization of hermione. shes so strong and good and yet still has an edge to her. also im so glad were getting to see more of draco and his thoughts! i honestly love this fic and im really excited to find out what happens next!
1,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »