Reviews for Angels
Reflections of Twilight chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I absolutely love this! It's really bittersweet, and very awesome. Keep on writing! :)

-Sunsets
Ancient Hippo chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
There are no words to describe what I just read. That was such a sad, heartbreaking, sobinducing, wonderful, terribly real story. And even those words dont do it justice.
CrownsAndConverse chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Oh-my-effin-God. This fix made me curl up in the corner, sobbing my eyes out. JK :p But it did make me cry. Did you wrote a story of the War?
mickeymac chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
damn you and your amazing ability to reduce me into a sniveling, sobbing mess.

(pardon my French)

absolutely amazing.

m.c
Le Pecore Nere chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Hey, I don't know if people still read this, but they should. It got to me in a way no other story in this section has. It was sad yet sentimental, all rolled into a feeling of love. This is art. It was just breath-taking. I had to read it again, that's how good it was. I'm glad there are stories like this in the world :)

~-LPN
cherryblossoms123456 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow. This has got to be one of the best stories on the site! I loved it! I just about cried when I read this. It's good to see something from Nudge's point of view, because you really don't see too many GOOD Nudge stories, and the dialogue reminded me of her too.

Keep writing amazing stories like this, and thanks for the awesome read :)
EchoezOfSilence chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
this is an amazing story, great job on it.

faved
hallowedhalls chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh my god.

This was so beautiful. It's got this sad, haunting, almost ethereal tone that just steals your breath away.

It's gorgeous.

I love it, I really do. The whole setting and background really makes sense, and I just love the whole thing. The little intervals of the stories and the quotes and the lyrics (did you write those yourself? Because if you did, then that's just totally amazing) were incredible and well-placed. The quotes are incredibly accurate, especially for Max and Nudge. I don't really understand what happened to Iggy and Angel, but oh well.

Seriously, though, this is amazing. I was crying when I finished reading it, and I'm still crying now.

Keep writing stories like this. They are amazing, and the reason we all love this site.

~Becca
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Wow. That was one of the best MR stories I've ever read on this site. It was incredible. That's all I can say.
Gaaaab chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This was amazing. Really sad but wow! It's so much more real than the books.
Crysta Mayville chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Sad... I always liked the idea of the flock having kids. Poor Nudge. She was all alone.
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh my goodness! Wow! Really sad though
Sarcastically. Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Lovely, even though it's really very sad. More realistic than the books, doncha think? I always thought the books had way more happy endings and coincidences and so forth than anyone would see in real life. Well written, and a far cry (thankfully) from the mindless crap that is often seen here.