Reviews for Digimon Adventure: The Dark Archers
90MLLu chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Great describtion again but there is just a little question I have. Doesn't TK need his digivice to go to the digiworld?

Other than that this is a great chapter.

I am looking forward to read more of your works(v)
Lord Pata chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
I got kind of confused on the last part, I didn't saw anyone taking any arrow, only the arrows flying past Angewomon but just that

Also when did Equmon ended on the ground as well? o.O
90MLLu chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
I must first say that I like your story very VERY much. I can't believe that this is your first story! It is super great!

The 1. chapter with the introduction was funny and good. I like the talk between TK and Kari, the bet between Davis and Ken and Cody with his everything is fine even though it's not. You nail the characterization! Bravo. You certainly convinced me.:)

The 2. chapter was quite something too. Your descrition of the football-game was awesome. I like that you have an chapter with sports/football or as americans call it, soccer.(I have never like that word. It reminds me of the word, sucker) Anyway, the chemmistry lesson was hilarious. Davis wanted to sit in the back because he didn't want to be near the teacher and then he fell asleep like 30 sec. in the lesson, that was funny. It's just like him.

The 3. Chapter was the most exciting of them all. Again you have basketball this time. This was really nerve-racking. TK saying something that is not nice and something is going all wrong. That is what I call excitement!

I hope you will update soon. I'm already a fan.

Hope you like my review. I know how it feels. It's always encouraging when people have the time to read and review ones story.
SugarSpiral chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
OK, this chapter was kind of hard to follow for me, as I have only minor football experiance.

But the beginning I understood, and I liked how TK took Cody to the side, like he would in the series.

Nice one!
bluethunder25 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I loved the scene with TK abd Kari talking.
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This is yourr first story?

You've got to be joking me.

This is... awesome!

I love that first paragraph about Davis.

Pure genius. You got it in one !

More please?