Reviews for Waaagh! Ranma!
death of snipers chapter 7 . 4/17
heh, I wonder how shitless his superiors will be. also, he just punched a cannon ball, and won. yay
death of snipers chapter 5 . 4/17
heh, if only they knew how boned they were. so we now have the new teckie, I wonder where the shaman is though
death of snipers chapter 3 . 4/17
ok, an amazing chapter, miss the old shaman though, and when will ranma get wet? lastly, I forsee ranma training the orcs to be even scarier, and as the prophet would say, much ass was kicked. with ranma's training, a normal orc could probably bitch slap a troll and win
death of snipers chapter 2 . 4/17
so no shamen to start with huh?
death of snipers chapter 1 . 4/17
I do like the revisions, it makes more sense here, but I do think that he transitioned from stun to kill a bit too easily
Error4North chapter 8 . 2/2
Good story, would like to see more.
Saggit chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
This is the best thing of yours I've read, by far. The apples don't simply fall into Ranma's lap, in one victory after another. He's working for them, and he's facing at least some opponents who are capable of thinking. I hope you'll return to it, at some future point; but in any case, good job!
kffs chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
Fun one!
Definitely crazy and out there - I'm just curious as to what Ranma's actually working towards.
Lots of fun, though!

Thanks for writing
Skelo chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Next chapter send him to the Orc lands and take over!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Velocityshade chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Goddamn. I'm still waiting for the update.
alokin chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
To be honest , this reminds me more of "world of warcraft" than "warhammer" ...

Good read .
Okay Wow chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
Continue this, continue this! Continue this! It is absolutely amazing and I shall wait with baited breath for an update.
The Smiler chapter 1 . 2/11/2011

Happy birthday dear hiatus

toxinvictoria chapter 8 . 11/5/2010
You sir are one twisted piece of work and i love it! this story is very funny and surprisingly serious an excellent combination. Ramma's reaction to the practises of chaos was profound and him going bersek was just plain scary more of this please could you have part of the story told from someone elses point of view as Im really curious as to what a Berserk Ramma would look like to the enemy. bye the way here are a couple of suggestions about the weapons and allies Ramma can aquire:

1 Have Ramma begin to teach the Orcs under his command some of his techniques and/or fightning style.

2 have Ramma convert a upity high Elf girl to his service and or drive her insane so she paints herself green and thinks she's an Orc ( the shear weirdness of Ramma is more than enough to drive anyone insane and if you can't beat them join as the saying goes).

3 Consider having Ramma gain a uniqe weapon eg a knife glove similar to that used by the undead serial killer Freedy Krueger.

4 Have Ramma inadvertly qoute Light Yagami from Death Note as Ramma is apparently something of a stragist.

5 consider showing how life is like back home and how akne and the others are reacting to Ramma's disperence.