Reviews for New Lives C: The Movie
bobbyskaggs0711 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
cool
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
very good

Seishiro hungry want to eat
Radio Driver chapter 8 . 8/2/2008
New Lives C

Is the place to be.

Keep on keepin on.
Teionbukigou chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
Now I'm really glad I'm not Jeffy. Great fic as always Emma-san.

I more meant like how you sometimes include the characters from Galactic Guardians than a seperate story... _U
AshK1980 chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
Nice way to end a great story! Keep up the great work!

Hikari Ino chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
can't wait
Teionbukigou chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
I'd really hate to be Jeffy right now..., Great fic Emma-san!

I was wondering if we could do a crossover sometime (New lives seriesXChaos guardians (a bit farther in the plot (I have a point in mind)

Teionbukigou

Manphy Mare
AshK1980 chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
Nice update as always! I hope to see the next chapter soon! Keep up the great work!

heyrawind41 chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
Yay Queen Serenity from original kingdom! I dont know why but she's my fav in the Sailor Moon universe. Maybe because she gave her life to make everything in said universe possible.

Wow, Jeffy this powerful with those two absorbed.

Update soon.
AshK1980 chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
Nice update as always!

neolight16 chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
love the story i have read every season up to this point and to be honest i think it's flippen halarious but i as wondering if you plan to have the next seres set up to where they go back in time to team up with there past selves or something along those lines it would be a big help if you told me well i got to go i have to update my store chronicals of the male mews oh damit i think i just spamned you please forgive me
Radio Driver chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
Well written chapter, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
GammaTron chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
Jeffy's going to be like a Gary Stu in the next chapter, isn't he? Also, excellent job on this chapter. One more thing, are you going to make Naruto use the 4-Tailed STate in the fight? That would be sweet!
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
Nice work on this update as always! Keep up the great work!

PEJP Bengtzone chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
The only way to heal the Universe is to make the Senshi somehow bring the younger Ash to the present, and make him produce an E.T.-based sequence with Kousagi, causing them to regenerate the timeline, and turn it back to normal, and then try to hunt down the new villain, and prevent it from trying to get to the past, by destroying it.

Besides, there wouldn't such thing as the Sailor Senshi, without the Heart of the group, which is what Sailor Moon is meant to be.