Reviews for Fractions in Time
berryboom chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Who knew we could sneak in LOVE in a dry subject like MATH. U ROCK.
Maniac Tenshi chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
If only joining Mathletes would snag me a total Sasuke. XD Lord knows I need one haha. Very cute fanfiction! Awesomely creative.
the tomato chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
this was so cute you should write sasupants side of the story and mabe what he says to her! i hate math but i heart this idea
whyhellothere chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Haha, such a cute story. Original too, i've never thought (or read a story in which) Sakura would confess via calculator. ] Well done !
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
love it XD
vgirl720 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
what's a math revolution? I'm good at math. (I'm the youngest, I have to be friggin perfect)
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
i don't know how to put this...

but even though it didn't have me rolling around in laghter, it was clever!

that's right!

the story was really clever!

(i don't mean that as an insult in anyway!)

witty!

cute!
MalySokolaPolska chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
That was such a cute story! I don't think I could even be brave enough to confess love through a calculator. I'm a chicken. XD

I personally hate math with a passion, and am terrible at it (which probably isn't so good, because I work as a cashier).

Loves,

Yuneh-chan.
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
CUTERS! i love the who calculater idea. it was really good. well anway it was GREAT! i relaly liked reading it!
RosePhyre chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This is a very creative story. It reminds me of when we'd 'pass notes' using calculators in class.

great story!
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
have to say i love my graphing calculater; has the alphabet, lists, GRAPHS (duh), and games. what else would a person need?
blupomme chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
OH. so your school's calculators have the whole alphabet. no wonder. XP

& this was cute; you know, in that whole, realistic kinda way? yeah. & i love mini-fridges. they're soo...mini! X3

you were in mathletes before? whoah. Didya meet a Sasuke? XD

i utterly despise math.

But aaw, he was in mathletes!
Sensual Reader chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I'm not too good in math

BUT

Awesome fic ;]
shierysh chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
O.O

I was waiting for Sasuke to type something in Sakura's calculator... but hey! :D

Still loved it! x3

It was really cute, a definite fav! :D
candyluver chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
If I could meet Sasuke, I would so join the mathletes (when I'm older of course), but since I won't - I'll still do it anyways I suppose. You might never know. There could be! xD Well I must, this is like one of the cutiest and funniest SasuSaku one-shot! I LOVE it!