Reviews for Zutara Week
Queen of Snow chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
I hope you update soon!
requim17 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I LOVE THAT MOVIE

and this was hilarious. you didn't make it completely au so i could deal with teh denim theme. mostly it's been annoying me so far.
Alone in the Outfield chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
So cute. You, as always, set the bar for Zutara oneshots.

I especially enjoyed the Fight Club reference in your A/N. (THE SECOND RULE OF FIGHT CLUB IS YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.)
zutarakid50 chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
These are fun to read. Keep it up!
Port-of-Seas chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
*sighs* Jakia, have I ever told you that I love you and your fanfictions? To quote School Time Shipping, "My heart BURNS for your drabbles!"

Maybe not an exact quote, but had Zuko said that to Katara, I'm sure he would have taken her to the dance. Granted he got her to read your drabbles first, of course.
P.O.J.A chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
aww this is too cute jakia! i was so happy to see your drabbles, how i missed them so (esp since the new episodes- old if you were privileged enough to watch them on avatar chapters like i wasn't lol- are premiering this week) i esp love the Zutara loving...i can only hope and seriously DREAM that he'll see what a ridiculosuly emo chic mai is and just dump her ass for a much improved katara...if only
kitkat.the.pirate chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Yeah! It's cool to see Zutara Week has spread to over here. _ I'm participating on DA, and I thought it was only over there! Awesome drabbles, btw. Haha I love the first one especially, but they're both really good. Keep it up!

-Kitkat
GirlWithTheInkStainedSoul chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
luv em both, cant wait for more. go zutara week!
Wohitzi chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Cute.

"Especially when he touches her. He’s a rather touchy-feely type of guy, she was surprised to learn. He’d hold her hand if she was sad, grab her arm and keep her from doing something she’d regret later, give her a comforting brush on the shoulder when he thought she needed it. He’d touch her a lot."

:D I'm really hoping that's true in the series, because Zuko being touchy-feely with Katara would be quite awesome. Especially if she likes it.
Delicate Desires chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Cute fic so far! Update soon!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
YAY!
idkmybffspike chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
*does a fangirl sqeal*

Did I REALLY just do that? I think the answer is YES.

ANYWAY! Those two stories were FANTABULOUS! I can't wait for the rest! D
Sweet.Melody817 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow. A whole week of zutara! That's gonna be great. I loved this one good job.
HeartofFire-SoulofWater chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Very nice!

-HoFSoW
Phoenix Wingz chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
XD So THAT'S where "Sparky" came from.