Reviews for Communication
Melancholic-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wooow ! X33 It was... Awesome *O* I love it ! Poor Nick... Hopefully, Greg is here X3 I really love your writing
Wragziez chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I absolutely loove your Csi stories and I hope you'll write some more soon too!
SunMonTue chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Nice and angsty.
Goneout ofbusiness chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Somehow I missed this one before. I'm glad I read it now. It definitely should be how the show went. Why don't I write to them and tell them that? They'll listen to me, right? Of course they will. Then you can write our boys into any situation you like. No need to thank me. I'm the one who should be thanking YOU for stories like this. And how did I miss this one? Seriously, now. Shame on me.

-L.
aomoa chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Ah! I was seriously frightened for Nick. Great writing.

-Hana
luukaa chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Somehow down there in the States, they dont get what we want, a bit more of this :)
sara-fan3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I absolutely love it! Especially this part:

“I’m not refusing to tell you what he’s saying, Catherine. I can’t tell you what he’s saying because I don’t know. He’s not speaking English.”

One of my favourite stories whatsoever!
happyharper13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow that was really intense but still had a poignancy to it. Very good job establishing the mood and the level of suspense and desolation. Greg was speaking Norwegian, wasn't he?
amaXdear chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Damn... You know every single fan of The Love was DYING for this to happen instead of Warrick and Grissom stealing the spotlight? -

That was well-written, like the rest of the series. Nice job. Did you have anything special in mind for what Greg was saying in Norwegian?
Wind Kaizer chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This was just so...aw! I loved it, and this is really how this episode should have gone. I really loved this. Brought a tear to my eye. I really love your style, it's just so great. And this is just another awesome story to add to your collection. Keep up the unbelievable work.