Reviews for Killing With Conversation
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
I absolutely love Catherine Tate as Donna, and your portrayal of her is brilliant.
LaureaDaphne chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
This is a lovely fix fic! :D
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
LOL Oh how I LOVED this! *vbg*
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
LOL I didn't know Jack could do that. Haven't seen this tried before. Cool! Will she need Jack to stay around and keep doing that? *chuckle*
morganfm chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
I loved this! Lol Jack's meddling. It's really obvious she probably would bump into one of her former pals at some point, I'm surprised I haven't thought of/read this somewhere before! great job :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
This is amazing. I was grinning ear to ear from "The stains never would have come out" to "I was improvising." Weekends in the stars, as it should be! Also, yay for cracktastic plot bunnies! Keep up the great work!
Sykira chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Oh this is FABULOUS! Their banter CRACKLES, just gorgeous. I love how she gave him what for :D
Jack is perfect in this too 3
lrigD chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
This has GOT to happen. Or maybe it does, sort of, I've only just finished season four - but it's GOT to happen. Seriously. You wrote Donna so well, with all her sass, and now I really miss her and wish she'll come back.

Good job. :-)
LilacFaLaBraue chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Whe!
WalkInEternity chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Love this story! A happy ending for the Doctor and Donna!

This seems like it could actually happen in the series too. Good job with the characterization
Morgeil chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
JACK/DONNA SNOGGINS! XD

Sorry, that was really the only coherent thought going through my head there. I love Jack/Donna like pie. (

(RTD needs to make up the lack of hugging with some hot Tate/Barrowman snogging action in one of the specials. Or, hot Tate/Simm snogging. I'll take either.)
morph chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Yay! Captain Jack saves the day! Very amusing little fic. :)
angry penguin chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Love it.
fishertowers chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
I loved this, esp. the part about being off by an entire year.

I look forward to reading more of your writing

FT
DoctorDonna88 chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
For serious I absolutely love this humorous little twoshot. I personally want to pummel RTD for what he did to Donna who is too awesome to go out that way. All that character development to make me love her and then POOF! Gone in one stupid mind rape second. RTDEPIC FAIL. Killing With ConversationNoblePlatypus FTW. Keep writing cause God knows I'll keep reading. You are hilarious. ::goes to read other nobleplatypus work::